Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Names

1. Senior Member

Names

Advertisements
    For those TTC or planning to in the future do you have a name picked out that you love so much it makes you want a certain gender?

We have thrown around some names and are pretty set on a 1st name for a boy and a girl. I really thought I wanted a boy for my 2nd since we have a girl already but after picking names I REALLY want to use my girl name. I love the boy name too but the girl name is just to awesome I think.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

We've always known what we would name a girl but we can never agree on ANY boy names

We're going to have a big problem if we ever have a boy!
  3. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    We can't ever agree on names. DH wants our kids to be stuffed in lockers with the names he chooses.

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanerr View Post
    We've always known what we would name a girl but we can never agree on ANY boy names

We're going to have a big problem if we ever have a boy!
    Thats how we were with Aria! We only said Aria and we never mentioned a boy name. When the sonogram showed a girl I was soon relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitla View Post
    We can't ever agree on names. DH wants our kids to be stuffed in lockers with the names he chooses.
    Luckily DH never brings up any names he just agrees or disagrees with the names I picked. For the girl name I like its one I mention a while back and he was like oh I thought we agreed on the name ____? And I was like YEP! sure did, even though we never did since it was the name I really liked.
  5. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    I have my girls name picked out 100%. Have for years. Boys names I have a few options, but I have my favorite. I like names.
  6. I'm so much cooler online
    I'm so much cooler online
    We had our 2 girl names and1 boy names picked out prior to DD being conceived. When we found out she was a girl we picked her name rather quickly. They were both favorites so I left it up to DH to make the final decision since I was dead set on her middle name. When I found out I was pregnant with DS I was pretty sure we were using the same boy name we had picked for DD but DH suggested a new name and over time we realized it fit more than the first name. Middle name was decided when we met him. And we are lucky he was a boy because we could not agree on a girl name to save our lives. As of now we are done We do talk about being open to a 3rd in a few years but for now I am done. And our first boy name is probably no longer an option so we are starting from scratch if we decide to be crazy enough to do this again
  7. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    We decided on Ariana when we were figuring out a boy and girl name during my pregnancy with Landon (before we knew gender). So this time around when we got pregnant we both just knew it would be Ariana.

8. Senior Member
    We've decided on names, and have had them picked out for quite some time.
  9. Senior Member
    I'm 100% on my boy name so I really really hope I have a boy first!
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We picked out two names for a boy and a girl when we got engaged. I do like them, but we will probably wait until after the birth to decide for sure just to get to know the baby first.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast