Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So question ladies! (small update post 14)

1. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.

So question ladies! (small update post 14)

Advertisements
    How much bleeding did y'all have, if any, with Implantation? I don't remember if I had any with DD, and so far all the pregnancy tests I've taken have been negative. I didn't get a positive pee stick test at all with DD though so.

Anyways to give some details this is what has been/what still is going on. I've not had a period yet, and I should of started between the 10th and 12th of this month. I've now been spotting for 3 days, and I mean VERY light spotting. As in not even enough to get onto my underwear, and the heaviest it has been was after DH and I last night. Even then though it was really light, and it looked like a lot more since well yeah... I mostly only see the blood when I wipe after I pee, and my periods are NEVER even slightly light much-less THIS light. It goes from heavy to super heavy, and then medium bleeding when it's stopping.( I normally HAVE to change out super+ tampons every 1-2 hours max normally to give an idea of how heavy my normal periods are). I am also always on time, within a day or two, when it comes to starting my full blown period.

For the past 5 days I've had a low grade fever of 99.0 through 99.8 degrees. It's not gone any higher which I find strange if it was a infection, or something else making me sick I'd think my fever would be higher. My normal body temperature is somewhere around 97.9 though 98.8. I don't feel sick at all, not even slightly, minus the bloated feeling around my stomach. I never got sick with DD either though so again

No I don't have pictures of the tests I've taken. Since they all were negative I just got all and tossed them in the trash. I've peed on 8 tests so far though in the past 3 days, and they have been everything from Clear Blue, First Response, and ept tests and all pink dye or digital. I could pee on one shortly though just to satisfy all you pee on stick addicts, but I can almost guarantee it'll be negative again like it was this morning.. Also, nothing has changed in my life. I eat the same, work is the same, an even stress levels are the same.. Even then I've had the flu before and still gotten my period on time while I had the flu...

Oh and I will be calling my doctor tomorrow if my body temperature doesn't go down. Then not showing her ugly face in not working for be either... I want to know what the heck is going on, and I'm hoping these are all positive signs of a bean starting to grow!
    Last edited by LoveMikeyBear; 11-18-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    Signature removed due to size.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  3. Member
    I didn't have any, all the cycles I had spotting in were always negative.
  4. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

How long have you had the implanon?
  5. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

OH WAIT you said implantation.

Okay different question. What dpo are you?
  6. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinderbelly View Post
    How long have you had the implanon?
    I've noticed very light bleeding for about 3 days now. It started on the 15th ,and it seems like it comes and go. Like I just got back from the restroom, and there was no blood at all when I wiped. I didn't see even a little bit just now.
  7. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    OH WAIT you said implantation.

Okay different question. What dpo are you?
    I ovulated around the 5th of this month.

And to go even further with the TMI We got busy on November 1, 2, and 6. Then according to my fertility friend ap I'm on CD39 right now. (unless this is my aunt flow for the month. Then I guess this would be CD3)
  8. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaClaire View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kwickham View Post
    I didn't have any, all the cycles I had spotting in were always negative.
    Thanks for your input.

See I'm not sure what to think right now. So far with all the negative tests I'm more wondering if I have an infection keeping aunt flow away... With the increased body temp anything is possible. So I'll be very likely heading into the doctor ASAP if no full blown aunt flow by tomorrow. Although, if if my body temp is still up tomorrow I'll go in still even if aunt flow comes with all her fury by tomorrow. Since the raised body temp is making me have that weak feeling one gets with a fever. Otherwise I feel fine though..

Which speaking of my body temp right now is at 99.6..
  9. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Okay so based on that I would say it could be implantation bleeding although if it was it would fall at the very end of normal range for implantation. It typically takes 3-5 days to get a positive after implantation though, especially if you are a slow riser, so testing every day for at least a few more days is a good idea. It is also possible to just have a light period, too. Are you temping and charting it or just taking it to see the change from day to day but not writing it down?

As far as your temps go, though... A temp jump always happens after ovulation due to the progesterone surge caused by the egg leaving the ovaries. It leaves behind something called the corpus luteum which secretes progesterone to get the uterus ready to accept and support a fertilized egg. The temp shift from progesterone can help verify ovulation but not implantation. Implantation itself usually causes a dip, IF it causes any temp difference at all, but most women don't notice a big difference in their temps at the time of implantation. For instance, when I implanted I did have a slight temp drop, but it went right back up and next day and didn't shoot up from there, just climbed slowly. Hope that makes sense!
  10. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Okay so based on that I would say it could be implantation bleeding although if it was it would fall at the very end of normal range for implantation. It typically takes 3-5 days to get a positive after implantation though, especially if you are a slow riser, so testing every day for at least a few more days is a good idea. It is also possible to just have a light period, too. Are you temping and charting it or just taking it to see the change from day to day but not writing it down?

As far as your temps go, though... A temp jump always happens after ovulation due to the progesterone surge caused by the egg leaving the ovaries. It leaves behind something called the corpus luteum which secretes progesterone to get the uterus ready to accept and support a fertilized egg. The temp shift from progesterone can help verify ovulation but not implantation. Implantation itself usually causes a dip, IF it causes any temp difference at all, but most women don't notice a big difference in their temps at the time of implantation. For instance, when I implanted I did have a slight temp drop, but it went right back up and next day and didn't shoot up from there, just climbed slowly. Hope that makes sense!

That is good to know I did not know the temp actually goes down with implantation. Also, yes I've started charting my temps and tracking them lately(the past week ish). I've mostly just been taking my temp once a day in the mornings, but since I noticed a rise in temp a few days ago. I've been charting my temp three times a day. Morning, around noon(or as close to noon as I can manage), and then again before I go to bed at night.. Although the extra charting is so I can tell my doctor how long the rise in temp lasts and I can for sure say if it goes up or down. Which so far it's been constantly at 99 and above every single day, and it only goes down to normal if I take something to make it go down. And yeah the spotting could be just a light period, and then the temp rise is already not normal either way. So I'm guessing maybe infection or something, and that could be screwing with my period too. Which I am not for anything effecting my period, and or throwing off when I'll ovulate I want a baby darn it! Heck I already have baby names, a car seat picked, and I have about a dozen gender neutral outfits already in my closet.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast