Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: TTC for our first!

1. Regular Member

Love TTC for our first!

Advertisements
    Good morning, ladies!

DH and I are officially ttc for our first child and I was wondering if there were any tips that I could pick your brains for?

I went to WalMart yesterday and got a pack of ovulation tests, pregnancy tests, a bottle of pre-seed lubrication, and pre-natal vitmains. I didn't do much research on the vitamins before I bought them and I guess I probably should have. I got the Spring Valley Pre-Natal Multivitamin chewables but I read online this morning that they aren't that great..? Anyone know? or have any suggestions?

Also, what should I be doing differently with my diet? Should I be eating certain things?

Just looking for some tips and information to help me out! We've only been ttc for a few weeks so I'm completely new at all of this and trying to soak up as much as I can!

Thank you, and I look forward to sharing my journey with you!

2. Senior Member
    Good luck! The only thing I would suggest is going to your doctor for what mine called a "women's Wellness" appointment. My doctor and I discussed DH and I TTC, and she did a lot of bloodwork and testing for any deficiencies, STDs, cervical problems, etc. She also prescribed me prenatals ( even though I take the gummies instead).

Fingers crossed you have a short journey!
  3. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest perusing the threads in our "pregnancy" forum! Ill wager you will find a PLETHORA of info and tips in there. Everything I know about TTC and pregnant I learned from MSOS
  4. Regular Member
    thank you, ladies! i think i'll go ahead and make an appt with my doctor for next week and see what he and i can discuss about ttc

i appreciate it!

5. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns