Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Question!

Advertisements
    Is it possible for your breasts to hurt before you miss a period? I'm not asking if I'm pregnant I know only a test can answer that but I'm still 6 days out from getting my period and they've hurt for a good 4 or 5 days now. They hurt so bad that even running down the stairs and working out hurts, that doesn't even usually happen with my period. DH even commented that they feel (sorry for the TMI) hot and heavier. I'm also not one to sleep in at all but I've been sleeping in a good 3 hours past my normal wake up every day and going to bed a few hours early. We weren't trying this month because we've been on vacation so we just wanted to relax, so if it's a negative I'm not going to be overly disappointed. I wasn't sure if it was possible to show signs this early so I was just curious, I always thought you were normally well past your period before you showed big signs. If it isn't normal then I wont test and just wait and see, if it can happen I might have to make a trip to the store later today and test in the morning...
  2. Senior Member
    They will hurt after ovulation due to your body producing the progesterone hormone. So with that, yes. Your boobs can hurt before your missed AF or before AF shows up. Its one of those 2WW symptoms that just means your body is producing progesterone because you ovulated.

3. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

Mine did...and I got my positive this time super early
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it like a boss.

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm not pregnant, nor am I trying to be negative nancy because everything you said can be signs of being pregnant! But almost everything you said is also something I deal with before my period, so while it's not normal for you to have those symptoms before your period, it could be that.

and I'll think good thought and keep my fingers crossed for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by SubmarineWife View Post
    They will hurt after ovulation due to your body producing the progesterone hormone. So with that, yes. Your boobs can hurt before your missed AF or before AF shows up. Its one of those 2WW symptoms that just means your body is producing progesterone because you ovulated.
    That's good to know, I generally don't even get that tender during my period so I wasn't sure, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by *Bazinga* View Post
    Mine did...and I got my positive this time super early
    Thanks! I'm trying not to get my hopes up...but I am hoping .

Quote Originally Posted by JennyJennJenn View Post
    I'm not pregnant, nor am I trying to be negative nancy because everything you said can be signs of being pregnant! But almost everything you said is also something I deal with before my period, so while it's not normal for you to have those symptoms before your period, it could be that.

and I'll think good thought and keep my fingers crossed for you!
    You aren't being negative nancy !I wanted honest responses so I'm glad to get them, they will help me from getting my hopes to high and then having a big let down so I really do appreciate it. And thank you here's to hoping!
  6. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    mine hurt a good week and a half before i tested. like seriously hurt to the point of even just touching them hurt.

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Miriah View Post
    mine hurt a good week and a half before i tested. like seriously hurt to the point of even just touching them hurt.
    That's how mine are right now I couldn't even sleep on my stomach last night because they hurt so bad which sucks because that's the only way I can really fall asleep .
  8. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Mine hurt before I tested But like PP mentioned, it could also be a sign of your period. Mine never hurt with my period so it really all depends on your body. Just remember that it can go both ways.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  9. Senior Member
    Yeah, on occasion, mine hurt terribly before my period. In your case, I hope it's a pregnancy system instead of a period symptom though!
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    Mine hurt before I tested But like PP mentioned, it could also be a sign of your period. Mine never hurt with my period so it really all depends on your body. Just remember that it can go both ways.
    Occasionally mine get a little tender during my period but never like this or so early, but it definitely could just be something different in my cycle this month so I'm trying to keep a level head about it all .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast