Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long

1. BamaGirlTiff

How long

Advertisements
    How long did it take for you to get pregnant? Me and DH have been married for 3 years and have been trying for the last 6 months, plus 2 months before he went on a 7month deployment last year. We don't have any kids. I'm just praying I get pregnant soon, I want a baby so bad.
  2. Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Blog Entries
    don't let my answer discourage you, i come from a long line of very fertile women. anyhow my daughter was an oopsie and i got pregnant right away with our son. so first try pretty much.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    It took us 6 years..we were told we would never have a baby...dh went on a 9 month deployment and when he got home we got pregnant, imagine that...I guess not having any for 9 months has its benifits...lol
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    It took me 9.5 years. I have fertility issues and with the aid of medication we were finally able to get pregnant and have my son

They say to give it a years time. Thats the "average" If, after a year, you still havent then I would make a Dr's appointment to be on the safe side. Just remember that in any given month, even if circumstances are right, there is only a 25% chance of getting pregnant. You can also buy some ovulation predictor kits to let you know when abouts you are going to ovulate which can help!

G'luck! And if you ever need any fertility info shoot me a PM. I swear after going almost a decade of trying for a baby, I became a walking, talking dictionary on fertility with all the info I read up on etc
    Last edited by Kaymara; 01-25-2006 at 07:46 AM.
  5. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I got pregnant the first try for all 4 (lost one of them) I am extremely fertile lol

You don't even have to start worrying about a fertility problem until it's been like 18 months.
  6. Senior Member
    i took my last birth control pill in august and got pregnant in september. lost the baby in october and then got pregnant in december!! i no longer let dh near me!!

i would not worry about it yet. right when you stop worrying is when you get pregnant. you body will relax and let those little guys do their job!
  7. BamaGirlTiff
    thanks ladies
  8. ITCartersWife
    Our daughter was an oopsie. We weren't trying and he was in school about three hours away. I guess it happened over one of those weekend trips to visit him..hehe, but I know a lot of women who are trying to have babies and you need to give it time. it took my sister in law close to a year to get pregnant. Some women get pregnant really easy and some don't. Every person is different.
  9. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caimbrie_Submariners_Wife
    I got pregnant the first try for all 4 (lost one of them) I am extremely fertile lol
    are you sure we aren't the same person? lol Same thing for me, all dh has to do is look at me and I am pregnant.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

10. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    double post
    Last edited by rosebud*; 01-25-2006 at 01:27 PM.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast