Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sooooo....does anybody know...

1. Senior Member

Sooooo....does anybody know...

Advertisements
    if condoms have expiration dates????

I think we may have screwed up using at least a 3 year condom with a beat up looking wrapper! Yep, it was there so I figured why not? HA! I already think I know the answer... STOOPID STOOPID OF US! Pulling out isn't smart either though...

I'm feeling a bit...weird...the past week. I've been having acute supernose and my boobs hurt. Things are tasting funny (one of the first preggo symptoms I had with Aiden!) Trying to not get too worked up over it because I know how powerful the mind is and the tricks it can play! Maybe I'm having a weird cycle....

I'm SOOO tired of NOT being on birth control BUT I don't wanna have the xtra hormones raging through my body either.

Going to pick up some tests tommorrow. Though I think it may be too soon to test. Who knows because someone doesn't write down her cycles!!

Though if I am pregnant it would be a wonderful suprise!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes they do actually. It will have them on the condom pakcage. Good Luck
    Last edited by *MarineBug*; 02-03-2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: spelling
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AidensMommy View Post
    if condoms have expiration dates????

I think we may have screwed up using at least a 3 year condom with a beat up looking wrapper! Yep, it was there so I figured why not? HA! I already think I know the answer... STOOPID STOOPID OF US! Pulling out isn't smart either though...

I'm feeling a bit...weird...the past week. I've been having acute supernose and my boobs hurt. Things are tasting funny (one of the first preggo symptoms I had with Aiden!) Trying to not get too worked up over it because I know how powerful the mind is and the tricks it can play! Maybe I'm having a weird cycle....

I'm SOOO tired of NOT being on birth control BUT I don't wanna have the xtra hormones raging through my body either.

Going to pick up some tests tommorrow. Though I think it may be too soon to test. Who knows because someone doesn't write down her cycles!!

Though if I am pregnant it would be a wonderful suprise!
    yes they do have expiration dates lol i hope you get the answer you want good luck
    Due March 19 2009 born at 31w6d,54 day NICU stay(home march 11th w/o anything),4 days on vent,40ish days on O2 after that
    Due March 11 2012 born at 35w 1 d, 11 day NICU stay(home Feb 17 with O2 ),27 days on Oxygen
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah they do!
    but if there is no more air bubble.. then you shouldnt risk using it regardless of the time.. could have a small tear.

good luck with your test and i hope you get the answer you want!
  5. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    LMFAO Amie!!!!!!

Yes they do! They're normally good for three years, at least the ones we have are.

testing!!!
  6. Senior Member
    Air bubble....

Welll OOPSIE!!

I don't remember it having air in it...

I gotta go out and buy some tests today BUT I'm not testing today!
  7. armywife4life
    Yes they expire...I was on BC and we used a condom that was 3 1/2 years old and well....there came child #1. Not trying to worry you...just telling you. I hope your test comes out the way you want it!!!
  8. Senior Member
    There should be an expiration date on each little package as well as on the box, if you have the box. And if you didn't store them in a nice, cool, dry location... you speed up the degree of degrade. If it was kept in a wallet in a back pocket, or a glove box you take almost a year off the expiration date b/c of heat.
    *** Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. ***
    *** Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it! ***
    *** My husband bought me a mood ring the other day. When I'm in a good mood
    it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a red mark on his forehead. ***

Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight it out.
    ---------------------------------------------
    A half truth is still a whole lie.
  9. Senior Member
    Like they have all said yep they expire. They always say don't use them if the wrapper is really beat up as well. Means little holes and tears could have occured.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I know they do, but I don't know what it is...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast