Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: We are TTC

1. Senior Member

Confused We are TTC

Advertisements
    I am so frustrated. For the last 3 cycles my period has been ontime. I was due for my period on Sept 29 and that day came and went. I just figured my cycles were off. but my period has not started and I am not preggo...which means I am not ovulating. I was doing well with my cycles and not having any problems. My cycles linked up with a close friend of mine, but she missed hers and found out that she is preggo. Well my hubby and I figured we were also, so we took a test and STUPID me read it wrong. I thought 1 line no preggo and 2 lines preggo...but no it is - no preggo and + preggo...I felt so DUMB!! Anyhow...My hubby and I really do want another so we decided to start charting but it is REALLY HARD when you are not ovulating so that we know the best time frame......I am just so frustrated....Any tricks to get the body to ovulate...I know that they have prescriptions (clomid) to help you ovulate but since I have had 2 successful pregnancies...The Navy Docs dont want to interfere yet. Any ideas??!!
  2. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    Stress can cause you to miss periods. So try to stop stressing first. I know its hard especially when you know you are ready for another baby but that can prevent you from becoming pregnant even if you are ovulating. Go see a doctor its not normal to not have periods. Good luck !

Pregnant with baby #2 !!!

3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Stress can cause you to miss periods. So try to stop stressing first. I know its hard especially when you know you are ready for another baby but that can prevent you from becoming pregnant even if you are ovulating. Go see a doctor its not normal to not have periods. Good luck !
    Don't think about it too much. My sis was really stressing everytime her period would come. Then she just thought "stuff it, I'll probably never have a baby" and stopped trying. 6 weeks after they stopped trying, she fell pregnant.

4. Senior Member
    Are you temping? Or checking CM? How about OPKs? I totally forgot to take my temp this morning but it doesnt matter much, that stupid bitch AF showed up. *cries*
  5. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    try to relax, hon! If you want to start charting, I really suggest reading "Taking CHarge of Your Fertility" to learn a lot more about your body. If your previous cycles have been on time and just this one is off, it makes me think you are stressing out, not in need of clomid or anything yet. Have you taken another HPT yet? If not, I suggest testing again, get a First Response Early Result or a digital and see what is happening. You might want to talk to your doctor and see if they will do any bloodwork if AF is really 6 weeks late too.
  6. on the road again.....
    on the road again.....
    I don't have any advice other than what we've already talked about. But I wanted to offer you some hugs. Hang in there. I've got my fingers crossed for you.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/reyn2bee/blinkies/nj_devils.gif[/URL]
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    read Taking Charge of your Fertility

it's a great book and really helpful! and de-stress
  8. *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    Good Luck Sweetie.
    I understand your frustrations. We have been TTC for 14 mths and I have PCOS and been DX with infertility. I don't have cycles or ovulate on my own though so I am on Clomid right now. I hope you the best and that you get that BFP soon!!