Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding!

1. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

The Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding!

Advertisements
    ****Warning, making this you WILL consume heaping piles of this stuff until your stomach seriously hurts from the feeling of fullness you will gain from all this deliciousness... Don't say I didn't warn you ****

Om nom nom nom, oh good lord my stomach still is just stuffed from Easter dinner but dessert has always been the vice that does my family in... We're sugar fiends.

My mom and I have been making this banana pudding for a really long time and it is always a HUGE hit no matter where we take it. So I thought I would share cause that's what friends do right?

Ingredients
    2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
    6 to 8 bananas, sliced
    2 cups milk
    1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
    1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
    1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
    1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
    Directions
    Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
    In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Read more at: Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding Recipe : Paula Deen : Recipes : Food Network

Paula Dean is going to make me fat

And this is one I've made

2. Senior Member
    I second this recipe! I've made it and it's wonderful!
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥