Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weight Watchers

1. Senior Member

Weight Watchers

Advertisements
    Just wondered how many of you out there use the Weigjt watcher diet. I could really use some new recipes. I am so tired of the same ones all the time. Is there a thead for this already. Sorry if their is just thought there sould be one for all of us WW followers.

By the way how much weight have you lost.
    Me 35 pounds for 3 years now. WOOHOO!!!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    i am getting ready to restart it I have 2 months till my wedding and need to shed some weight!.. what good recipes do u use?
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenabugg View Post
    i am getting ready to restart it I have 2 months till my wedding and need to shed some weight!.. what good recipes do u use?
    Well i have been overindulgling LOL. I am getting married too well when he gets home on pass. I eat alot of frozen meals(lean cuisine and Smart ones) Sandwiches and veggies. So i don't go by alot of recipes. It just get tiring eating the same foods all the time.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I am doing it and I get som good recipes from thier website- i also got the 30 minnute cook book which I love-

I have lost 7 lbs since may first!!!

let me know if there are any type of recipes you are looking for ( pasta, sandwiches and the like) and I can scan them and emial them to you!
  5. The Future "Pothead"
    The Future "Pothead"
    Blog Entries
    I'm on it as well (just restarted after awhile). As far as recipes go I live in a dorm right now so that simultaneously makes it easier and harder. But yeah, you'll get sick of frozen dinners REALLY fast. They really do have some AWESOME recipes on the website and they have special areas with no-cook recipes and recipes when you're short on time. Also, I love to do a smoothie in the morning (dannon light n fit yogurt and any kind of frozen fruit, just pop it in the blender).

Since being back on it recently I've lose 9 lbs. =)

6. Senior Member
    I am a lifetime member and employee at WW!
  7. Senior Member
    I have lost 50 lbs with WW. All my recipes are pretty much from sites where people post thier WW recipes.
  8. Senior Member
    I am about to get back on the WW wagon. I had such good luck with it before. I have just been lazy this summer...comfort eatting I think...
  9. TualaBear
    TualaBear
    Anyone do this online? I was looking at their rates, and if you go monthly its like 46.90 for the first month then 16.95 each month after that.. Is it worth it? I see how much some of you gals lost so far, and I REALLY need to start something like this.
    Freedom & Tina Our Blog: http://thebaptistas.blogspot.com/
    "To disagree with me is your human right. To argue with me just because you think you are right and want to see me wrong makes you legally retarded."
  10. ~Missing my Soldier~
    ~Missing my Soldier~
    Blog Entries
    I did it! I'm still kind of on it still. I been one it since July 4th and lost 25 lbs. If you by Smart Ones and use that it helps you out a lot too and what it really is for is to help you out with food portion. How ever it worked for me and was the easy for me to do. I gained a lot of weight afte culinary school and need to get it off lol but yeah I'll look up some of the stuff they sent me on my computer.

All I did was I ate Smart Ones for a month and later I pushed myself to foods and portion size my food. Smart ones are part of Weight Watchers but I did it for a month and then went to Smart one and then now eatting my food and still losing the weight. But gl to you all!

I miss and love my Husband! Twins due in Dec!
    Can't wait for all 3 of them to be here at home so we can be together as our own little family.

Army Brats on Board!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast