Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: San Diego Milspouse Fest??

1. Vex
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    Blog Entries

San Diego Milspouse Fest??

Advertisements
    So I learned about this through the email newsletter of the blog Jo My Gosh, where it pointed out a Milspouse Fest coming up in San Diego.

Event info: MilspouseFest2016 - MilitaryOneClick

It doesn't really spell out what's going to happen, but it IS free. Stupidly, though, it's on a Tuesday between 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Seriously? What the hell. I would have gone to this on a weekend or weekday evening.
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    llooolllzzz reminds me of when my DH's chief told him to call me to bring him his hardhat from home in the middle of the day and DH was like "...she's at work" and the chief got all ornery about it since he didn't want to let DH leave to go get it.

Also reminds me of when I attended TAPS class with DH as he was getting out of the military and we were all supposed to do introductions with our name, job, goal for the class, etc and the guy next to me in line just starting talking when it was my turn and when the instructor called him on it, he said "oh...sorry...thought she was just a housewife"
    Luckily the instructor gave him a lecture about that attitude and how it wouldn't fly out in the real world and you can't just blatantly ignore people's spouses because you assume they sit at home all day.

Sorry, soapbox over.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    llooolllzzz reminds me of when my DH's chief told him to call me to bring him his hardhat from home in the middle of the day and DH was like "...she's at work" and the chief got all ornery about it since he didn't want to let DH leave to go get it.

Also reminds me of when I attended TAPS class with DH as he was getting out of the military and we were all supposed to do introductions with our name, job, goal for the class, etc and the guy next to me in line just starting talking when it was my turn and when the instructor called him on it, he said "oh...sorry...thought she was just a housewife"
    Luckily the instructor gave him a lecture about that attitude and how it wouldn't fly out in the real world and you can't just blatantly ignore people's spouses because you assume they sit at home all day.

Sorry, soapbox over.
    I would be a little offended by that. Guy sounds like a real piece of work