Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Ladies in Utah?!

  1. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,526
    #11
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    Omg. Utah has been amazing. I work in Park City on a freaking mountain. The scenery is just breath taking. I was sick for the first couple of weeks we were here and I think a lot had to do with climate and altitude, so I wasn't to keen on Salt Lake City then, but I got used to it!
    PC is my favorite! I was just up there a few weeks ago! I have a ton of good friends that live there. and alssssssoooo Davanzas... Red Rock... Squatters... the list goes on and on!


    life's a party, rock your body
  2. Ummmmm...........
    Abbynormal's Avatar
    Abbynormal is offline
    Ummmmm...........
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    1

    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by fraujennyy View Post
    PC is my favorite! I was just up there a few weeks ago! I have a ton of good friends that live there. and alssssssoooo Davanzas... Red Rock... Squatters... the list goes on and on!
    I've ate at squatters but haven't gotten to Davanzas or Red Rock yet! I'll add those to the list!
  3. Senior Member
    ErinElizabeth's Avatar
    ErinElizabeth is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    348
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    Oh. And the best part, was the DMV. I went to the drivers license division yesterday (I couldn't believe they had an office JUST for DLs!!!) and I was in and out in 45 minutes and even took the written test. They called my number before I could even sit down! In San Diego, something like getting a DL can take 4 or more hours. It was heaven.
    OH my gosh, so I have yet to get my DL, but I am from California so I understand the 4 hour wait thing. i need to since I have been here for almost a year. But I am a student, so technically i dont need to.
  4. Ummmmm...........
    Abbynormal's Avatar
    Abbynormal is offline
    Ummmmm...........
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    1

    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinElizabeth View Post
    OH my gosh, so I have yet to get my DL, but I am from California so I understand the 4 hour wait thing. i need to since I have been here for almost a year. But I am a student, so technically i dont need to.
    If you do go to get one, you need a birth cert. 2 pieces of mail with a date, your name, and address, and an ID. The mail my husband brought was not good enough. So make sure it has the stamp from the post office on it. You also have to take the written test no matter what.
  5. Senior Member
    ErinElizabeth's Avatar
    ErinElizabeth is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    348
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    If you do go to get one, you need a birth cert. 2 pieces of mail with a date, your name, and address, and an ID. The mail my husband brought was not good enough. So make sure it has the stamp from the post office on it. You also have to take the written test no matter what.
    Thank you for the advance notice! I will make sure I do!
  6. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,526
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    I've ate at squatters but haven't gotten to Davanzas or Red Rock yet! I'll add those to the list!
    Also go to High West Distillery for drinks and Maxwell's for some pizza! And No Name is a pretty laid back fun bar!


    life's a party, rock your body
  7. Regular Member
    Mayhem01's Avatar
    Mayhem01 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    67
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by abowhay View Post
    Hey y'all!
    Recently moved to Logan, UT (about an hour or so North of Salt Lake City) from Dallas, TX!
    My Marine is stationed out in 29 Palms, CA
    Since I'm new to this area, I still haven't made too many friends yet. Especially none that understand the military life. It gets super lonely!
    If anyone is in Northern Utah, message me! We should get together!


    - Lexi
    Hey, I am in Roy near Hill AFB.
  8. Senior Member
    Curious_Nicole's Avatar
    Curious_Nicole is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,189
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem01 View Post
    Hey, I am in Roy near Hill AFB.
    This post is like over a year old ... you probably should start a new one
  9. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,526
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    This post is like over a year old ... you probably should start a new one
    Why would she start a new thread saying she lives in Utah?

    Some forums are okay to bump.


    life's a party, rock your body
  10. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,526
    #20
    Hello Utahns! We will be moving back shortly!


    life's a party, rock your body
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •