Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Colorado Springs- How do you like it?

1. Regular Member

Dance Colorado Springs- How do you like it?

Advertisements
    Hey Everyone,
    DG is coming home from the sandbox!! This means I will be re-locating to CO in a few weeks. I am a returning student working on my BSW (social work). 28 years old. I have been to the springs once before DG deployed but didn't see much there. I was wondering how everyone likes it? what is there to do? any tips for meeting new people? I was hoping someone might be able to recommend cafes or a nice spot to relax. All I saw before were chain restaurants and malls but I am probably just looking in the wrong places!

Any tips would be appreciated. Also does MilSos do any meetups in the area?

thank you
  2. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    We just came from there and absolutely loved it! There is SO much to do! We lived downtown and I definitely think that is the best spot in the Springs (besides the mountains of course).

There are cafes downtown and some in Manitou Springs. I liked going to the Bristol Brewery sometimes with my computer to relax.

What kinds of things do you like to do???

life's a party, rock your body
  3. Regular Member
    Hi Jenny,
    Thank you for replying. Sorry for the delay-crazy busy trying to get things in order. I like to cook and eat so trying new local restaurants is always a fave for me, yoga, live music, reading. I am up for anything new. DG swears we were near "downtown" but I seriously do not think so. I was on Cheyenne mountain blvd. I guess I need to figure out where downtown is! I will def. try your recommendation though. Thank you!