Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Denver Colorado!

1. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Advertisements
    Denver is amazing! I've never lived there but visited several times. SO much to do and see. You guys will have to get a Subaru Outback though, so you can fit in Also the airport sucks sometimes, every single flight I've had in/out of there was delayed due to winds/snow.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Denver is amazing! I've never lived there but visited several times. SO much to do and see. You guys will have to get a Subaru Outback though, so you can fit in Also the airport sucks sometimes, every single flight I've had in/out of there was delayed due to winds/snow.
    I just looked up what a subaru outback was........ I could TOTALLY have that car
  3. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBiggs View Post
    I just looked up what a subaru outback was........ I could TOTALLY have that car
    Oh god.. have you heard of the slugbug game? Well, people in Colorado play that... but subaru version.

We have a Subaru Forester. It is AWESOME! Perfect for doggies too.

life's a party, rock your body
  4. Regular Member
    We are here now. Denver is a nice area. It is definitely cheaper to buy here than to rent. The rental market is in high demand and can be hard to find a place you like that is affordable. I love the mountains . The public transit system is really good which is a plus in my opinion. There are definitely lots of fun outdoor activities to do. When you get a chance you should visit Colorado Springs too there is a lot of fun stuff to do there as well! Let me know if you have any specific questions.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    I always said if I had a choice of where to live I would choose Colorado. I love it there! SO MUCH!
  6. Regular Member
    You only need a Subaru if you live in or near Boulder!
  7. Senior Member
    Gah! I'm jealous :[ but I think you'll love Denver, Co. ^^. I have family who speak very highly of the area.

My dream housing residency is Castle Rock..lol, but not sure if the hubs will mind the commute.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    We just flew back from Denver today and our rental was a Subaru Outback, this is very true

We're hoping to move it Colorado after the AF since DH's family is there. From what I can tell it's a relatively laid-back and there's a lot to do in the area. DH's family is 2 hours away from Denver and they have a ton of land and animals for not very much.
  9. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    My husband was stationed at Buckley AFB in Aurora, and we lived on the "new side" of Aurora. We lived in Murphy Creek (golf course community) and loved every minute of our 4 years there. Enjoy!! We hope to retire there one day. Who can beat 300 sunny days a year?!
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I just left there. Love it.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast