Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: On the list!

1. Regular Member

On the list!

Advertisements
    So thanks to you girls giving me some info to look up online my husband and I officially decided that Housing is what we want! And the only housing we can get with both our dog and cat is Murphy Canyon heights which I'm totally happy about see as I've heard lots and lots of good things about it! I saw pictures too from a friend and online so I'm really excited to say we are now on the list for it! 2-4 months was correct, though our stupid 1 bedroom apartment lease wont be up til august so we'll just be on the list til then. Very excited though!! :yeehaw :yeehaw

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    yay! Thats great Goodluck with the new house
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    cool! we came up on the list before our lease was up. we kept our spot on the list they just skipped over us till about 45 days before our lease was up. good luck!
  4. Regular Member
    Thanks girls!

Oh, I wanted to ask also just to be sure. We REALLY want a back yard for our dog and I've read that all units have back yards otherwise they wouldn't allow dogs in those units. But the lady who I talked to in the office didn't know if all houses had backyards...she actually didn't know they had back yards at all so she wasn't much of a help.

So does anyone know if a 2-bedroom house has a backyard in Murphy Canyon?

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    All of the houses in Murphy Canyon have backyards. With the 2 bedrooms I believe they are also all gate accessable. Some of the houses are 4 in a row so the middle two yards don't have gates but I think all the two bedrooms are end units.
    Visit my Etsy shop - All Ribboned Out
    Guy meets girl
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    i know there are no 2 bedrooms on my side. and dont be surprised if you are offered a bigger house. i have quite a few around here that have no kids and are in 3 bedrooms because they are sitting empty.
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste9 View Post
    All of the houses in Murphy Canyon have backyards. With the 2 bedrooms I believe they are also all gate accessable. Some of the houses are 4 in a row so the middle two yards don't have gates but I think all the two bedrooms are end units.
    wait...so the 2 houses in the middle don't have gates? Meaning they share one backyard? And the two on the sides do get their own gated yard? Did I read that right?

8. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    i know there are no 2 bedrooms on my side. and dont be surprised if you are offered a bigger house. i have quite a few around here that have no kids and are in 3 bedrooms because they are sitting empty.
    yeah I've heard that a lot too. Are they their own houses or tri-plex's as well? or are all of them Plexs?

And when i told DH that we might even get a 3 bedroom becase their just sitting around out there he said that must mean theres something wrong with them. Have you ever been inside a 3 bedroom? Because it kinda makes sense....