Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 32nd Street Help

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

32nd Street Help

Advertisements
    San Diego ladies -

Since DH is away for the week, I have to run an errand tomorrow on 32nd wet side. But I never, ever, EVER go to 32nd Street. I asked him how to get there & he's confusing as hell.

I need to get to the nex. So I need directions from the 15 south to the nex on the wet side. I punched in an address on mapquest but it's different than what he was telling me & it stops giving directions passed the gate.

Help please! I'm like a lost 3 year old when I don't know where I'm going.
    Last edited by Rissa*Rawr; 05-05-2013 at 10:56 PM.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Wait, are you going to wet or dry side?
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Wait, are you going to wet or dry side?
    Wet.

Sorry, didn't realize I said both wet & dry.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    Wet.

Sorry, didn't realize I said both wet & dry.
    Lol OK so are you going to the little nex with the uniform store? The big nex is dry side.
    Anyway, to get to the main gate from 15 s, take it til you get to split for main St& harbor Dr on the right, and 15s will be on the left. Take harbor Dr and it goes straight to the main gate.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Lol OK so are you going to the little nex with the uniform store? The big nex is dry side.
    Anyway, to get to the main gate from 15 s, take it til you get to split for main St& harbor Dr on the right, and 15s will be on the left. Take harbor Dr and it goes straight to the main gate.
    Yeah, it is super easy to get to from the 15. All you need to remember is to follow the Harbor Drive signs and you will arrive! You'll know you're in the right place if, once you get off the highway, you see the gas station and dry side entrance on the sides. And then like 4 (VERY ANNOYING) trolley tracks all right together. Wet side entrance will be straight in front of you after those trolley tracks. I had no idea there was even a wet side NEX, so you are own your own once you're in the gate.

Also, I am sure you know how SD traffic is and probably don't have plans to arrive at 7am anyway, but traffic from like 6-7am is crazy crazy at that exit.