Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event for my San Diego Peeps.

1. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket

Event for my San Diego Peeps.

Advertisements
    Little Italy is doing their annual Carnevale tomorrow night from 5-9. I've never been to it yet but heard it's fun! I'll probably be dragging DH down there.

Little Italy Carnevale | Little Italy Association of San Diego
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  2. Regular Member
    looks fun, hopefully it won't be raining!
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I was gonna go but DS has been a terror at night lately so I think I'll pass on the screaming child in public bit

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

If I don't have to work, which i'm 95% sure I will have to, maybe I can see if DH wants to go. Maybe we can hook-up and I can get your keys back to you

Quote Originally Posted by mypaintwattie View Post
    looks fun, hopefully it won't be raining!
    DH just left for night school. He drives his motorcycle to work everyday and has one of those half helmet things that doesn't protect his face at all. I don't really like it but since its been raining I asked that he wears his other one (full face deal). "It stopped raining and the roads look pretty dry. I'll be fine". He just called me 10 minutes ago saying how right I was because it just hailed on his way in

Thankfully he is ok but, he is soaked and his face hurts from the hail. Told ya so DH.
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    DH just left for night school. He drives his motorcycle to work everyday and has one of those half helmet things that doesn't protect his face at all. I don't really like it but since its been raining I asked that he wears his other one (full face deal). "It stopped raining and the roads look pretty dry. I'll be fine". He just called me 10 minutes ago saying how right I was because it just hailed on his way in

Thankfully he is ok but, he is soaked and his face hurts from the hail. Told ya so DH.
    I saw a guy on a motorcycle on the 5 an hour or so ago, felt bad for him becuase it was raining! Hope your DH listens to you next time! And that this rain goes away soon....
  6. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    If I don't have to work, which i'm 95% sure I will have to, maybe I can see if DH wants to go. Maybe we can hook-up and I can get your keys back to you

That'd be fun, I'll let you know! Hopefully DH will go. He has to take the ACT for college at 7:30 am tomorrow so I'm hoping he won't be a poop all day after that

I'm really hoping it doesn't rain too! It's been crazy out here in Rancho SD, thunderstorms all day.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  7. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I was coming out of Walmart when it started to down pour & everyone was making a beeline to the overhang outside. I was laughing my ass off because I just waltzed right into it to my car. I was soaked when I got home obviously because I parked all the way in the back but it's just water. I will never get over how people in CA react to rain.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  8. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Awww too bad it isn't later next week.
  9. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    I was coming out of Walmart when it started to down pour & everyone was making a beeline to the overhang outside. I was laughing my ass off because I just waltzed right into it to my car. I was soaked when I got home obviously because I parked all the way in the back but it's just water. I will never get over how people in CA react to rain.
    I'm having to leave for work 25 minutes early because I have to take the 805 all the way there. I just know EVERYONE is going to be driving like 40mph.

People here really just freak the fuck out when it rains.
  10. Senior Member
    DH and I are going!

also we're going to Mardi Gras in the Gaslamp Tuesday!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast