Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: SD ladies-Book club

1. sweet blue eyes

SD ladies-Book club

Advertisements
    So, I am organzing a book club for San Diego women. We will probably meet in Balboa park once a month-I am thinking the last Sunday of each month (we will bring snacks of course). I am setting up a group page where dates of meetings will be posted, contact info for members, and book ideas. I figure we can vote on the book to read and so forth. I posted a notice elsewhere too but would love it if anyone else wanted to join Just PM me and I can send an invite to the group page and will get an e-mail sent out over the next couple of days once I have a good idea of who wants to join
    Callie
  2. Senior Member
    sure i'll join =]
  3. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    sounds like fun!
  4. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    count me in
  5. sweet blue eyes
    Awesome

I was thinking about holding the meetings either the first or the fourth Sunday of each month in Balboa Park. We could bring blankets and snacks and have a discussion If everyone could please pm me their preference for meeting times I would greatly appreciate it! Also, if everyone could e-mail me at least 2 books, and a brief description of the book, they would like to read in the club. This way I can create a list and I figured we could vote on a novel each month. I am setting up a group page through MSN groups and once everyone e-mails me back with their ideas and preferences I can add the information and invite everyone to join!
    I am excited!!!
  6. sweet blue eyes
    bump