Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Twentynine palms anyone want to be friends?

1. Regular Member

Twentynine palms anyone want to be friends?

Advertisements
    It's so lonely out here I just want to meet some friends and hang out Anyone here live in Twentynine palms or surrounding area? I would love to get to know you all and be friends.
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I will be moving out to 29 palms shortly, I was tryingto find friends and learn more about housing and everything up their.
  3. Junior Member
    I will be moving to Twenty-nine Palms in June. =) I am etsing out of the Army and will be coming from Fort Campbell. I would love some new friends! My husband is currently stationed there. We have 2 small dogs. I also like to go to the GYM. However, as I have a hip injury, I will have to do light to moderate workout.=)
    PROUD MARINE WIFE.
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Db is stationed in 29 so I try to get out there pretty often. Actually was just out there last weekend. I should be back for the MCCESS Ball the first weekend in November too. Maybe sometime that weekend we could meet up?
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anya View Post
    Db is stationed in 29 so I try to get out there pretty often. Actually was just out there last weekend. I should be back for the MCCESS Ball the first weekend in November too. Maybe sometime that weekend we could meet up?
    I will be back there for the ball as well, my Df is stationed there, i dont go over there much because in think my car is cursed there. But it would be awesome to meet some of y'all
  6. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinElizabeth View Post
    I will be back there for the ball as well, my Df is stationed there, i dont go over there much because in think my car is cursed there. But it would be awesome to meet some of y'all
    Ha! My car is cursed there too! xD A couple weeks ago I broke down not once but twice going home. lol
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I JUST got to 29 about a week ago... and yeah it seems a bit lonely. I'm trying to find some friends around here! Are any of you still in the area?