Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Lease Signing Lecture?

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Lease Signing Lecture?

Advertisements
    Anyone in San Diego military housing, can you tell me what this consist of & how long it lasts?

DH & I are going to the earliest one on Friday so we can get our keys asap since we have to separate our dogs for the night already & don't want others having to be responsible for them longer than they should have to. Plus, this is the first place we've ever needed to go in for a lecture or whatever you wanna call it so I'm curious.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    I was in there for maybe 25 minutes, and it's just the first time. If you switch to different housing, within SD, you don't have to deal with it again.

3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by sqrllvr123 View Post
    I was in there for maybe 25 minutes, and it's just the first time. If you switch to different housing, within SD, you don't have to deal with it again.
    Is it just the normal routine when you sign a lease? Ya know, like going through it, reading it, all that stuff but instead in a group so they don't have to do everyone separately?

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    Is it just the normal routine when you sign a lease? Ya know, like going through it, reading it, all that stuff but instead in a group so they don't have to do everyone separately?
    The last time we PCSed to San Diego (2009) DH was in a group setting. It was him and 3 or 4 other service members. They basically paraphrased the policies and how to add your spouse to the lease if they were not present for lease signing, etc. We didn't sign the lease at housing on 32nd street, we did lease signing at our district office within the housing area.
    "What's so good about good-bye? It is good to be reminded that life is brief, at best, with no dress rehearsals, and the seasons we are privileged to share together are even more fleeting. Good-bye is good if it teaches us to cherish the life and breath, strength and sound mind, and the moments we are allowed to walk side by side with a friend. Good-bye is good if, in that difficult moment, we stand still long enough to give thanks to God for the lessons we've learned together, the love given, and the love received, recognizing that these are gifts from the hand of God." ~Marshele Carter Waddell