Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: San Diego NEX Autoshop?

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

San Diego NEX Autoshop?

Advertisements
    ETA: Nevermind, I found it

We have two autoshops here...
    One where the guys who work there do everything but it's only for oil & tire changes.

Then there's the one that everyone goes to where you do it yourself. Just bring your car in, either bring your own tools or borrow theirs... you have access to all the lifts & everything you'll need.

Is there something like that on the 32nd St base?

DH went to the autoshop to check on how much they'd charge for an AC recharge & he got a flat while pulling in. They wouldn't take 5 minutes to do a simple fill & plug real quick so he's in the parking lot right now putting on the spare & about to go out in town to get the good tire filled & plugged back up so he can come home.

I asked him if there was a DIY autoshop on base & since it's only his third day there, he doesn't know but it'd be awesome if there was since we spend a lot of time & save a lot of money going to the one here.

ETA: Looking for the 32nd St Hobby Shop. Because ya know, I'm & can never remember the actual name of all these darn buildings.
    Last edited by Rissa*Rawr; 07-13-2012 at 01:33 PM.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Moderator

Like a Hobby Shop?

I found this listing Naval Base San Diego - Automotive Services
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    Like a Hobby Shop?

I found this listing Naval Base San Diego - Automotive Services
    Yea, that's what it's called!

Those first two, I'm pretty sure is where he already is. Not sure about the others but I'll look into it

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"