Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Homeschool?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Homeschool?

Advertisements
    I was just wondering if any of you homeschooled your little ones. Even though we are heading into our sencond year of homeschooling, this will be our first in California. Any tips, tricks or advice?

The good? The bad? Anything you wish you would have known sooner?

Thanks!!
  2. Gone Hiking
    Gone Hiking
    Hi~ It's been a while since I last homeschooled any of my kids. I really loved it when they were in the earlier grades. I homeschooled through a charter school and really liked the guidance I got. With the Charter school, the kids also got to have some great interaction with homeschooling children atleast once or twice a week. I think the interaction with other homeschooling children was one of the most important things.

Now that I have one in high school, there's a small possibility of homeschooling her next year if the school is as bad as I've been told. (29 palms high school) I think there is a program called K-12 or something that will allow her to do her schooling online. It won't be as fun of course but I'm sure we'll figure it all out.

Lots of luck to you~ I'm sure with being in California, you'll be able to find lots of homeschooling things to do.