Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Looking for a fitness boot camp in San Diego

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Jump for Joy Looking for a fitness boot camp in San Diego

Advertisements
    I am moving to San Diego in 2 weeks. I have just started boot camp here in Pensacola 6 weeks ago, and I don't want to slow down. Does anyone know of a fitness boot camp that they recommend?
  2. Praying for a Miracle
    Praying for a Miracle
    I don't do any boot camps, but I have heard that the Downtown boot camp is good.

Pleeeeeease stick!!!
  3. Senior Member

San Diego FitCamp | THE ORIGINAL FITNESS BOOT CAMP SINCE 2000.
    I googled it and there are several but I just posted one. Depends on where you live really, the San Diego metro area is huge.
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Thanks I cant wait!
  5. Senior Member
    The Toby Wells YMCA has a boot camp class. I'm sure some other Y's in the city have them as well. A YMCA membership to Toby Wells is $44/month for military families and childcare is included in that. The membership also gets you access to Hazard Center Y and the Mission Valley Y. You have access to numerous fitness classes for free, not sure if boot camp is one of the free ones or not. If you have kids, the membership gets discounts for gymnastics, swimming classes, soccer, etc. Select Curves locations also offer boot camp classes.
    "What's so good about good-bye? It is good to be reminded that life is brief, at best, with no dress rehearsals, and the seasons we are privileged to share together are even more fleeting. Good-bye is good if it teaches us to cherish the life and breath, strength and sound mind, and the moments we are allowed to walk side by side with a friend. Good-bye is good if, in that difficult moment, we stand still long enough to give thanks to God for the lessons we've learned together, the love given, and the love received, recognizing that these are gifts from the hand of God." ~Marshele Carter Waddell