Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Rescheduled passion party

1. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach

Rescheduled passion party

Advertisements
    Im having two parties for Valentines day. The first one is next Wednesday the 24th at 6:00pm and the other one will be Saturday the 27th and its an open house from 4:00pm-8:00pm. Significant others are welcome to come and browse on Saturday, but we will keep the 24th as a female only night There are plenty of sale items, so you can check out my site in advance at www.sdpassion.com If there is anything you are curious about in particular, let me know by tomorrow morning and I will try to order it so its available for you to take home last night or check out more closely. Im definitely going to add in a few more games this time!
  2. I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    SORRY i'm still out derrick is out to sea so no sitter and on the 27th is the family day cruise and i'm going...
  3. Another countdown begins...
    Another countdown begins...
    I will try to make the 24th, but it being a weeknight might make it too difficult and next weekend we will be out of town I will talk to Justin about the 24th and let you know if I'll be there or not.
  4. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    i'll try to make the 24th as well, but i'm not off work until at least 5:15 (up in carlsbad) but i'll try
  5. Independent Beachbody Coach
    its alright guys, Im going to invite a lot of people that live in this housing...so hopefully there will be a lot of people. If there's anything you want to order, let me know before next Sunday and I can place it with the party orders.
  6. Independent Beachbody Coach
    ya know...Im just going to cancel these parties. There is just TOO much going on right now for me, and it didnt sound like many people were going to make it and my carpets were just cleaned yesterday so I dont want anything to happen as far as that goes . I will be placing an order on Friday for some friends, so if there is anything you'd like....let me know
  7. Another countdown begins...
    Another countdown begins...
    scratch all that nevermind... probly would help if I read all the posts before saying I was on my way over when there is no party anymore
  8. Independent Beachbody Coach

yah, it didnt seem like it would have a big turn out.....if theres anything you want for valentines day girl, let me know i'll put it with my order