Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Pt Hueneme

  1. Punchie
    Guest
    Punchie's Avatar
    Guest
    #1

    Pt Hueneme

    Advertisements
    Hi ladies!! I made it to VTA successfully. I had some questions about the base though...I want to go to the commissary to see if they have the baby food I give Ivy at home. None of the stores I've been in carry that brand, and Ivy's tummy liking what I've been giving her.

    Anywho....which gate is best for the commissary? I'm assuming I need to go to the visitor's center since my sister's car does not have a decal, or is my ID alright?

    Thanks!!
  2. Account Closed
    BzzzWife's Avatar
    BzzzWife is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NONE
    Posts
    6,714
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchie View Post
    Hi ladies!! I made it to VTA successfully. I had some questions about the base though...I want to go to the commissary to see if they have the baby food I give Ivy at home. None of the stores I've been in carry that brand, and Ivy's tummy liking what I've been giving her.

    Anywho....which gate is best for the commissary? I'm assuming I need to go to the visitor's center since my sister's car does not have a decal, or is my ID alright?

    Thanks!!

    Welcome to Ventura County Glad you made it safe. The Sunkist gate by the Visitors building is what I call the main gate and closer to the Commissary. I'm pretty sure you'll need a visitors pass since the car isn't registered in your name or has a valid sticker....I'll be down there today...
  3. Banned
    HEIDI's Avatar
    HEIDI is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,260
    #3
    me too... lets meet up!!!
  4. Account Closed
    BzzzWife's Avatar
    BzzzWife is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NONE
    Posts
    6,714
    #4
    I won't be down there until 11:30am to 12:15pm LOL
  5. Punchie
    Guest
    Punchie's Avatar
    Guest
    #5
    Buzz, you'll be at the commissary or the visitor's gate? We can't go anywhere until after 1pm since the carseat is in my mom's car and she's not home right now. I don't know what time we'll get there since my sister has some errands she needs to run first.
  6. Account Closed
    BzzzWife's Avatar
    BzzzWife is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NONE
    Posts
    6,714
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchie View Post
    Buzz, you'll be at the commissary or the visitor's gate? We can't go anywhere until after 1pm since the carseat is in my mom's car and she's not home right now. I don't know what time we'll get there since my sister has some errands she needs to run first.
    Well this post makes me a big dork I was in the store around the time I said I was and I saw this lady who looked like you but she had 2 kids and wearing a jean jacket..So there I stand whispering Punchie..punchie..louder PUNCHIE...she never turns around.. Well I guess not because it wasn't you
  7. Account Closed
    CoffeeGirl's Avatar
    CoffeeGirl is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    56,457

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BzzzWife View Post
    Well this post makes me a big dork I was in the store around the time I said I was and I saw this lady who looked like you but she had 2 kids and wearing a jean jacket..So there I stand whispering Punchie..punchie..louder PUNCHIE...she never turns around.. Well I guess not because it wasn't you
  8. Single and Lovin' it!
    Veronica's Avatar
    Veronica is offline
    Single and Lovin' it!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,007
    #8
    Gosh I wanna go to Ventura soooooooo bad!!!!
    We wont buy, while cats and dogs die.
    Save a life...get a shelter animal.


    YUM...
  9. Account Closed
    BzzzWife's Avatar
    BzzzWife is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NONE
    Posts
    6,714
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    Gosh I wanna go to Ventura soooooooo bad!!!!
    Come on over
  10. Account Closed
    Pebbles's Avatar
    Pebbles is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,986
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    Gosh I wanna go to Ventura soooooooo bad!!!!
    Me too. I've forgotten what the looks like.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •