Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Extended stays in Albuquerqe NM

1. Regular Member

Confused Extended stays in Albuquerqe NM

Advertisements
    My husband and I will be doing a TDY en route in march for just 4 months. I'm pretty lost on what to do! We were thinking staying in an extended stay might be our best bet since all of our stuff will be going to our new PCS. Anyone have any info about any extended stays that are cheap or what parts of town are good maybe for a furnished apt? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    no information on that buttttt... I lived in Albuquerqe for 5 years growing up and loved it it is a different culture
  3. Senior Member
    i'm here in albquerque . if you need anything let me know .

stay away from the south valley...

um... ill get some good hotels from my aunt she stays all the time at the extended stays but im having a brain fart .

i know the marriot (sp?) pyramid is an awesome place but kinda $$
    Due March 19 2009 born at 31w6d,54 day NICU stay(home march 11th w/o anything),4 days on vent,40ish days on O2 after that
    Due March 11 2012 born at 35w 1 d, 11 day NICU stay(home Feb 17 with O2 ),27 days on Oxygen
  4. Regular Member
    I think we just kinda decided that extended stays aren't gonna work...but we did find a completely furnished duplex for pretty cheap! I just don't know about the area! Do you know anything about the nob hill area? It's on Anderson and Carlisle streets...any help would be great!
  5. Senior Member
    i dont know to much about that area as far as living ( i know there are some really cool shops down there) but DH says that it is a so so area , not terrible but not the best kinda thing
    Due March 19 2009 born at 31w6d,54 day NICU stay(home march 11th w/o anything),4 days on vent,40ish days on O2 after that
    Due March 11 2012 born at 35w 1 d, 11 day NICU stay(home Feb 17 with O2 ),27 days on Oxygen
  6. Regular Member
    Thank you so much! that sounds hopeful
  7. Senior Member
    yep if you need anything pm me , and if your a country music fan defintly go to the dirty bourbon it's a blast . i havent been in awhile due to babe but i love dancing there