Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Looking for a new apartment in San Diego

1. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

Help Looking for a new apartment in San Diego

Advertisements
    So DH and I lived in Escondido before he left on Deployment. It's a pretty big commute for him to drive all the way to the san diego base. So I was wondering if anyone knows of any good apartments that are 1 bedroom for around $900-1000 a month. Any where in the El Cajon, Lakeside and Chula Vista surrounding areas. Any help would be great!
  2. Loving My Corpsman!
    Loving My Corpsman!
    In that price range its hard to find something 'nice.' We found a 2bedroom for 1500 in Chula Vista with 1000sq ft.
    -Everything i looked for was too small for the price they were asking!
    Here are some places i was also looking at. They may be a lil more than what ur asking for but, for that amount of $$ I rather like the place then just pay for something I dont like

Archstone Mission Valley (866) 995-2798
    Avalon Fashion Valley-(866) 624-2769
    Archstone Torrey Hills (866) 995-6614
    Canyon View Luxury Apartments- (866) 703-0988
    Loma Palisades (619) 255-9944

3. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NavyWife8 View Post
    In that price range its hard to find something 'nice.' We found a 2bedroom for 1500 in Chula Vista with 1000sq ft.
    -Everything i looked for was too small for the price they were asking!
    Here are some places i was also looking at. They may be a lil more than what ur asking for but, for that amount of $$ I rather like the place then just pay for something I dont like

Archstone Mission Valley (866) 995-2798
    Avalon Fashion Valley-(866) 624-2769
    Archstone Torrey Hills (866) 995-6614
    Canyon View Luxury Apartments- (866) 703-0988
    Loma Palisades (619) 255-9944
    Thanks for the numbers....and in no way are DH gonna shell out 1500 bones for a two bedroom apartment.
  4. Praying for a Miracle
    Praying for a Miracle
    I was going to suggest checking Mission Valley, but it may be tough to find something in that price range. I had a 1 bedroom in La Jolla a few years ago that was 1250 and a 2 bedroom in Mission Valley that was 1700.
  5. Loving My Corpsman!
    Loving My Corpsman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruingirl View Post
    I was going to suggest checking Mission Valley, but it may be tough to find something in that price range. I had a 1 bedroom in La Jolla a few years ago that was 1250 and a 2 bedroom in Mission Valley that was 1700.
    I was looking into Mission Vally too!! They look sooo nice!! Maybe next yr when we save up more $$
    Well Good luck finding a place for that price that is actually worth ur money b/c its reallyyy tough out there in San Diego beleive me I LOST sleep because of that!
    The cheapest U'll find a 1bedroom thats 'Nice' will be around 1350 and up. Be sure to look at the sq ft too! Every 1bed room I found was less than 830sq ft

*Good Luck! & let me know what u end up getting!

6. Senior Member
    Ok so granted I have NO IDEA where any of these are located, but I am bored and searched craigslist, and this one looks nice 2br - Nice Condo for rent

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  7. Senior Member
    And this one is in Chula Vista and its 750 1 bedroom on Third Ave in Chula Vista CA 91910

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  8. Senior Member
    This one is in Vista and is a 2/2 for 970 2bd - 2ba Large Apartment Next to park - Dec 1st

Glenn Beck