Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Problem solved, ignore this please.

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Problem solved, ignore this please.

Advertisements
    Does anyone in SD have an external USB mouse I can borrow? DH took mine on the ship with him and left me his crappy wireless one...and it no longer works. I do everything online (pay bills, order groceries, etc.) and desperately need access to my computer. My mom is looking to see if they have a spare, but she doesn't know a USB port from a can of tuna so I'm not holding my breath that even if she thinks she found one, it'll be the right thing. I don't have any cash on hand, other than a dollar and some change, but I could give you some kind of collateral until DH is back in town and I can get to an atm? (I don't drive, if you're wondering why I don't just go out and buy one. I can't.) I don't even know when he'll be back though...fb is our only communication right now, and I can't access it through the computer and only 20% of the time on my useless new phone that doesn't work ever. I can manage to "tab" my way around here a little, so I'll check back for responses. Thanks for anyone who reads this, even if you can't help.
    Last edited by WonHimFromTheSea; 10-03-2011 at 11:05 AM.
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Have you tried to replace the batteries in the wireless mouse?
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yes, it didn't fix anything...but nevermind, my mom is sending me a mouse. Thanks anyway.