Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: oceanside.. dinner...now.letsDOTHIS

1. Senior Member

oceanside.. dinner...now.letsDOTHIS

Advertisements
    Dinner any one?!

lets go. im HUNGRAY!

seriously though... i really am hungry and i dont want to cook...
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    If you want a spinach and tomato frozen pizza I have one you can come get...

I got it for free today by accident, and will never eat it. I can't go out though, sorry!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WonHimFromTheSea View Post
    If you want a spinach and tomato frozen pizza I have one you can come get...

I got it for free today by accident, and will never eat it. I can't go out though, sorry!
    this... sounds interesting... ^_- <--imagine an intrigued puppy look

hahah howd you get a free pizza?! and where are you? haha im so bored down here without DH! GAHHHHHh
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I get my groceries delivered when DH isn't home (I don't have a driver's license). The driver gave me a bag that didn't belong to me, and I immediately told him, but he had no idea who it should have belonged to so he told me to just keep it. I got a full size four cheese pizza, a smaller spinach pizza, and a pint of B&J ice cream...chocolate with german chocolate cake bits and a coconut/carmel swirl. FTR, I've been on the other end of this, not getting stuff I should have, and if you just call them they bring out the missing items, no problem, no cost. So I don't feel too too bad.

I'm in La Mesa, btw. Just look for the blur with a very tired-looking brunette running behind it...that'll be me chasing DS around.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WonHimFromTheSea View Post
    I get my groceries delivered when DH isn't home (I don't have a driver's license). The driver gave me a bag that didn't belong to me, and I immediately told him, but he had no idea who it should have belonged to so he told me to just keep it. I got a full size four cheese pizza, a smaller spinach pizza, and a pint of B&J ice cream...chocolate with german chocolate cake bits and a coconut/carmel swirl. FTR, I've been on the other end of this, not getting stuff I should have, and if you just call them they bring out the missing items, no problem, no cost. So I don't feel too too bad.

I'm in La Mesa, btw. Just look for the blur with a very tired-looking brunette running behind it...that'll be me chasing DS around.
    whoa whoa whoa.... free icecream too!?!?!? wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to order groceries online now! hahah

LOL! well, just give DS to me! i need some exerciser and entertainment lmao trade ya a pizza for you to have a 2 hour nap! lmao

i totally want ice cream now....
  6. sassypants
    sassypants
    where do u want to go
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by HannahFaith View Post
    whoa whoa whoa.... free icecream too!?!?!? wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to order groceries online now! hahah

LOL! well, just give DS to me! i need some exerciser and entertainment lmao trade ya a pizza for you to have a 2 hour nap! lmao

i totally want ice cream now....
    SOLD!! He'll be asleep soon, so you're more than welcome to the pizza and I'll just take a raincheck on the nap.

Really though, the pizza's just going to sit in my freezer, so if you want to take a drive it's totally yours. It's an Amy's spinach pizza, made with organic spinach and tomatoes, light in sodium. MamaStrong can verify I'm not THAT creepy...
  8. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    I swear I'm going to go with you one of these days you sound fun!

I've been sick for going on 7days and I'm just starting to feel better or I'd be all over that getting DD dressed! DD totally stripped down to her birthday suit I'm tired plus kinda out of it from cold meds so I just kinda went , and now there is a naked hyper toddler giggling and running around my place.

Don't want anyone to catch this though it's not fun I'm still dressed from running around earlier taking her to school and getting munchies for around here sense I can eat something other then soup again without wanting to crawl out my own throat. I could totally get up and go if I weren't sick still. BOO.
    Signature removed due to size.
  9. sassypants
    sassypants
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMikeyBear View Post
    I swear I'm going to go with you one of these days you sound fun!

I've been sick for going on 7days and I'm just starting to feel better or I'd be all over that getting DD dressed! DD totally stripped down to her birthday suit I'm tired plus kinda out of it from cold meds so I just kinda went , and now there is a naked hyper toddler giggling and running around my place.

Don't want anyone to catch this though it's not fun I'm still dressed from running around earlier taking her to school and getting munchies for around here sense I can eat something other then soup again without wanting to crawl out my own throat. I could totally get up and go if I weren't sick still. BOO.

we need a lunchdate soon

i wanna see dd
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  10. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggleWiggle~ View Post

we need a lunchdate soon

i wanna see dd
    As you know I'm pretty open.

She has asked for you before. She asked about a week ago now when we were leaving the house "we going to see mom?"
    Signature removed due to size.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast