Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Warning for SD ladies

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Warning for SD ladies

Advertisements
    Not much to the story at this point, but I figured it was worth a share anyway:

Warning about burglars posing as city workers - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com
  2. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I'm in SoCal, not SD, but I would never allow someone in my house without me & definitely without seeing some credentials. I'd probably also ask which company they were with & call that company to confirm they were sending people out to check whatever it is they're checking.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I'm sorry, and this may be rude, but common sense. One thing, I didn't call you. Two, I would hope housing would call us if there was a problem like that. . Plus I would never leave the house.
  4. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.

Thankfully I never allow anyone in my house unless *I* called for them to be here or have a notice from my apartment which even then I call the office to double check and see when they are supposed to be here. My door is not opened to anyone unless I KNOW why they are here and even then I have a knife or something close by never know...

I agree common sense IMO would scream something is not right they give you notice before hand when work needs to be done....
    Signature removed due to size.