Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The Village at NTC

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

The Village at NTC

Advertisements
    hey guys so I am originally from cali but moved to dc due to being stationed there and now moving to san diego... We just got housing at ntc and it looks nice but was wondering if anyone has been there and their opinions. I am just wanting to be in a safe area while the hubby is out on deployment. thank you!
  2. He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    Blog Entries
    I heard good things about it!
    DH:"I never thought I could Love someone the way I love you as much as I love you!"
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    LOVE it! We lived in a different area before (spring valley) in civilian housing and HATED the area. The only thing I dislike is the exit off the freeway to get here, it is the end of the freeway and it is always packed =/ other then that though, its beautiful housing area. The community pool and clubhouse is great! Close by to the water! I love the inside of my house and feel completely safe taking walks around with my daughter unlike when we lived in Spring Valley. It also has an alarm inside, if you get a landline you can set it up for free so that should make you feel safe =] It is pretty close to everything (except walmart lol) I wish there was a walmart closer.
  4. Senior Member
    We lived there from 2004-2006. I always felt safe. The houses are nice, the pool is big, and there are several parks in the housing. You are close by two elementary schools and little shopping centers. It is a quick drive to base. I didn't like it because it there were no yards, and no pets. The way the houses are right up on the street and so close together, it felt very much like I was in the middle of a big city. I'm a small town girl, so for me city living is not ideal! I'm a much better fit for MC in Tierrasanta, where I have a yard, space between neighbors, and very little siren noise at night.
    "What's so good about good-bye? It is good to be reminded that life is brief, at best, with no dress rehearsals, and the seasons we are privileged to share together are even more fleeting. Good-bye is good if it teaches us to cherish the life and breath, strength and sound mind, and the moments we are allowed to walk side by side with a friend. Good-bye is good if, in that difficult moment, we stand still long enough to give thanks to God for the lessons we've learned together, the love given, and the love received, recognizing that these are gifts from the hand of God." ~Marshele Carter Waddell