Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: San Diego wives without kids!

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

San Diego wives without kids!

Advertisements

Hey there! This is a thread for the military spouses of San Diego who don't have kids, to get to know each other. There is nothing wrong with having kids, it's just that I've found it hard for wives with kids to find time to hang out and there tend to be too much difference of priorities and interests.

So let's introduce ourselves and if you find a friend on here then awesome! I'll start:

My name is Michelle. My husband is in the Navy. We've lived in San Diego for three years now. I love sushi. I hate spicy food. I like art, video games and I like to go dancing.
  2. Senior Member
    Hey I will jump in an introduce myself. I am Sara my only children are fur-babies. We recently moved to San Diego this year. My DH is in the Navy, I am going back to school to get my masters. And Well I am not a fan of Sushi but I do love spicy food. Perhaps we can find common ground on non spicy cooked foods.
  3. Missing him dearly
    Missing him dearly

My name is Bre, my husband is in the Navy and is currently deployed. I love sushi AND spicy foods, even better if it's spicy sushi!

I do have a fur baby, my little yorkie, but no human kids.

I'm currently really into bootcamp work outs and going out downtown since it's my new neighborhood!
  4. sassypants
    sassypants
    well im not a Mil SO

BUT

im in san diego, with no kids
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  5. Senior Member
    Hi I'm Jen, a 22 y/o navy wife, without any children. I recently moved to San Diego. As I am not a fan of sushi, or spicy food.. I like everything else. I love meeting new people, and going out!
  6. Missing him dearly
    Missing him dearly
    hmm maybe we could do a sd wives w/o kids get-together, no sushi restaurant haha
  7. Regular Member
    Hi there! My name is Valarie, husband is stationed in San Diego amd no kids for us. He has been in for over 5 years now. I love outdoor sports, compete in takewondo sparring, love good movies, and having fun
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by navy.baby View Post
    hmm maybe we could do a sd wives w/o kids get-together, no sushi restaurant haha
    that sounds good!
  9. MERP!
    MERP!
    Hi! I'm Taylor, about to be 25, husband is in the Marine Corps and we have two fur-babies! We live in Scripps Ranch (North County) but I drive all over. I'm an event planner and do some production work for a commercial ad photographer on the side, but my passion is coordinating weddings.

I have a newfound love for sushi after moving to the coast... and also hate spicy foods!

We like to meet up at sport bike nights, are into cars, hanging out grilling by the pool, checking out restaurants, going to the beach, etc. (for couples outings) and personally I'm into just about anything but kids!

I'm down for a meet-up at any kind of restaurant.
    KCCO!

10. Regular Member
    Hi ladies, I a Marine wife without kids (except a new puppy and a kitty), new to San Diego...we live in the Clairemont area. I am an RN, but haven't found a job out here yet since I just moved out here 2 months ago so I am getting a little bored since I don't know anyone!! I would love to get together so anyone just PM me if you're interested! I love all kinds of food and me and my hubby and I especially love checking out new restaurants

I also should (need to!) start working out more regularly, so if anyone wants a workout buddy, I might be your gal!
    "Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire."
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast