Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Village at NTC pictures?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

The Village at NTC pictures?

Advertisements
    Hey everyone, I saw this has been asked quite a few times when I was searching through the NTC threads but I couldn't find any pictures, one post had them but they have been removed. Anyways, I am moving into the 3 bedroom housing (ntcc1) early September and would love to see pictures of the inside layout if anyone could message me them. It's driving me crazy not knowing what the floor plan actually looks like. I would REAAAALLY appreciate it

I am mainly just looking for pictures of the "loft" they have on the third floor, the kitchen and what the living room area looks like to see if it looks big enough for my couches and entertainment center since it looks pretty small on the floor plan online.
    Last edited by NavyWife1114; 08-08-2011 at 08:40 AM.
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Anyone???
  3. Senior Member
    Here is the floorplan i found on the Lincoln website. http://www.lincolnmilitary.com/lmh/c.../pdf/ntcc1.pdf

Here is the lincoln website with more info about the area you'll be moving into Welcome to the Village at NTC

4. Senior Member
    Not sure if you've seen/been able to find pics of Gateway Village... I think those two have the same floor plan (atleast for the 3rd bedroom on the a third floor). Sorry I can't be more help...
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I saw the floorplan online its just not the same as seeing actual pictures you know? We wont be able to see the inside until the day we move in and its making me nervous!
  6. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    The Village at NTC housing is very nice. I don't think you'll be disappointed by the interiors.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyWife1114 View Post
    I saw the floorplan online its just not the same as seeing actual pictures you know? We wont be able to see the inside until the day we move in and its making me nervous!
    Oh, I know exactly how ya feel... We just moved out here a month ago, and had to do it blind. I made sure to take lots of pictures for that very reason but we live in Chesterton and love it. I haven't seen the insides of any of the other housing but I have heard about NTC and thats its pretty nice.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emily_iusb View Post
    Oh, I know exactly how ya feel... We just moved out here a month ago, and had to do it blind. I made sure to take lots of pictures for that very reason but we live in Chesterton and love it. I haven't seen the insides of any of the other housing but I have heard about NTC and thats its pretty nice.
    We live in Chesterton. I have heard good thing about NTC as well; the area is nice.
    ~ Sara ~
  9. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I am moving here the end of September and am also looking for pictures but haven't been able to find any!
  10. Senior Member
    NTC, Gateway Village and Serra Mesa are VERY similar. All much nicer than any other housing, IMO.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast