Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Murphy Canyon-Charter & Private School Families

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Murphy Canyon-Charter & Private School Families

Advertisements
    Hey, we have been homeschooling our going into 3rd and 5th graders but this coming year we will be enrolling them into a full time program most likely with a charter or private school. Anyone full time charter or private school? Which school?
    thanks

shelleywright0103@yahoo.com
  2. Senior Member
    A couple of my friends used Audeo, it was in the shopping center off of Tierrasanta Blvd, but I think it has moved. My kids are in public, but only because they got into my schools of choice.
    Last edited by navywifeplus3; 08-04-2011 at 08:30 PM. Reason: wrong info
    "What's so good about good-bye? It is good to be reminded that life is brief, at best, with no dress rehearsals, and the seasons we are privileged to share together are even more fleeting. Good-bye is good if it teaches us to cherish the life and breath, strength and sound mind, and the moments we are allowed to walk side by side with a friend. Good-bye is good if, in that difficult moment, we stand still long enough to give thanks to God for the lessons we've learned together, the love given, and the love received, recognizing that these are gifts from the hand of God." ~Marshele Carter Waddell