Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: San Diego Comic Con

1. Senior Member

San Diego Comic Con

Advertisements
    Anyone going? We only have Tickets for Saturday July 23rd (which sucks because the True Blood cast is going to be there FRIDAY!) and this will be the first time I ever went.
    For those who don't know, tickets were sold like 6 months ago and sold out quick so I was lucky to get any tickets! What sucks is it isn't known that far ahead who all will be there and when so if I knew back then I would have tried to get Friday tickets.
    Anyway, it looks fun and I know my boys will be all geeked out. Of all the years we lived in San Diego We never went before, LOL! Hopefuly the 4 day passes for the next year won't be sold out this year because I am sure dh would want to get some. They sell out fast, too.
  2. Regular Member
    Lucky! I tried to get some the day they went on sell but they had sold out! Crazy. Have fun!
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by acheapthrill View Post
    Lucky! I tried to get some the day they went on sell but they had sold out! Crazy. Have fun!
    Yeah, they sold out literally in minutes. I was on top of it when they went on sale and it was not easy because the site was sooooo bogged down. I would get tickets in my cart and try to check out then the site would stall and I would lose them but I was not giving up until it was known that they had been sold out for good. I wanted Sat tickets because my kids are in year round schools and start on July 20th and Sunday wouldn't have much but if I was only able to get Friday then the kids would miss a day but I didn't want them to if I could help it. I was shocked when I finally made it to the check out page without losing the Sat tickets, LOL! I was going for whatever days were available but was happy to get what day I was really after.

There are returned tickets for sale now but there is a waiting list. It's nice to know I can return them if anything came up and couldn't go especially that far in advance and not knowing dh's schedule... he could have ended up being underway that weekend but I was willing to chance it. He will be working that Sat but only a few hours then we'll go.
  4. The cake is a lie...
    The cake is a lie...
    So jealous!!! Take lots of pics and share please? And have a lot of fun!
    MS234755 and mxchick910 are my wifeys!
    I'm BiggyBiggs mistress!

Not in cruelty,
    Not in wrath,
    The Reaper came today;
    An Angel visited this gray path,
    And took the cube away.

5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelknack View Post
    So jealous!!! Take lots of pics and share please? And have a lot of fun!
    Definitely!
  6. Senior Member
    Have fun!!!