Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hilleary Park

1. Senior Member

Hilleary Park

Advertisements
    So DH and I are moving to Hilleary Park on Friday and before we start this chaos of moving just curious if anyone on here is interested in Hilleary Park and if so would want pictures so I would know to take some pics before we move iin(or I could do it after the house is set up too) I know we are all curious of what places look like before we put our name on a waiting list or accept housing. If Hilleary Park is something you'd consider just msg me and let me know and Ill take some pics OH...we are moving into a downstairs 2 bedroom apartment style living.
  2. Senior Member
    What size bedroom are you getting into? We we're having some issues with DH's page 2 . so as soon as we get that fixed, we're getting our names on the housing list. but I would love to be able to see what that one looks like before we do put on our names down (like you said )
  3. Senior Member
    me too, im moving out there in a few weeks and we'll be getting a 2bdrm place. we have our fingers crossed for a couple of particular areas, but we'll take whats available. i've been watching the hotsheet and i know hilleary park is a possibility, so i would love to get a glimpse inside.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwashere View Post
    me too, im moving out there in a few weeks and we'll be getting a 2bdrm place. we have our fingers crossed for a couple of particular areas, but we'll take whats available. i've been watching the hotsheet and i know hilleary park is a possibility, so i would love to get a glimpse inside.
    We're looking for a 3 bedroom, but we're the same in that, we have a few that we definitely like more then others, but we will take whats available for us when we do get out there. I feel like I've been living on that Lincoln website, checking and rechecking the hotsheet
  5. Senior Member
    We get the keys friday so I will take pics. The three bedrooms there are townhome style though not sure on the rent for them. Our two bedroom is a flat rent of 1350 and the one bedrooms are flat rent too of 1200. Hilleary Park is a little further from base though so I know most people don't wanna come out too far. We didn't really wanna be too far from base but it actually works out cuz I can keep my job in Escondido and DH is a little closer than we were before. It's 15 miles to Escondido for me and 20 miles to base for him. I'll definitely get some pictures up this weeked though.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Esctinkerbell View Post
    We get the keys friday so I will take pics. The three bedrooms there are townhome style though not sure on the rent for them. Our two bedroom is a flat rent of 1350 and the one bedrooms are flat rent too of 1200. Hilleary Park is a little further from base though so I know most people don't wanna come out too far. We didn't really wanna be too far from base but it actually works out cuz I can keep my job in Escondido and DH is a little closer than we were before. It's 15 miles to Escondido for me and 20 miles to base for him. I'll definitely get some pictures up this weeked though.
    Get to keep some BAH- bonus
    Get to keep your job- bonus
    alittle closer for your hubby- bonus

and thanks in advance for the photos!
  7. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    If anyone has school-aged kids, this housing is in Poway Unified School District, which is an EXCELLENT district.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BethM View Post
    If anyone has school-aged kids, this housing is in Poway Unified School District, which is an EXCELLENT district.
    Do you live in Hilliary Park? I forgot to ask if anyone was already living there so we could meet new people
  9. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Quote Originally Posted by Esctinkerbell View Post
    Do you live in Hilliary Park? I forgot to ask if anyone was already living there so we could meet new people
    No, I live in Rancho Penasquitos, not far from Poway. I've been to the Hilleary Park playground but not the housing there. We're moving to housing--Village at Serra Mesa--soon though.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  10. Senior Member
    Oh ok I got excited thinking there might be someone there lol lame I know. but congrats on getting into housing. Moving is gonna be so stressful but well worth it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast