Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Bonita Bluffs

1. Senior Member

Question Bonita Bluffs

Advertisements
    Just wondering if anyone out there lives in or has lived in Bonita Bluffs? DH and I were offered a 2 bedroom there and checked it out and accepted only to get a call back saying that place wasn't supposed to be offered to us and was not available However they called the following morning and they got a us a one bedroom there but isn't available until June 8th. So I was wondering if anyone has any information about them or pictures. I have the floor plan and I know the one bedroom is going to be really small. Only 528 sq ft but DH and I are just happy to be getting a place of our own and have our own space until he goes IA in Sept. We are planning on moving on June 10/11 but housing is having us sign the lease May 25 even though we can't view it until the 8th so hopefully someone out there has some info? I looked through the housing thread but it's 34 pages long and nothing about Bonita Bluffs. TIA
  2. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    I can look around and see if there is anything.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Bonita area, minus the mall.

3. Senior Member
    Thank you! Actually housing just changed again we have been thrown around a lot by them but finally got one and settled it to sign the lease for Hilleary Park. I just wasn't comfortable signing a lease on a place we couldn't look at.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Jen- meet Becky Becky- meet Jen

you'll be seeing each other at Keira's party...assuming a certain little miss is treating her mama right that day
  5. Senior Member
    I didn't even realize it was Jen who had commented back lol But Hi! I've heard alot about you can't wait for Keira's bday party