Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: San Deigo Recommendations

1. Regular Member

San Deigo Recommendations

Advertisements
    Hey San Diego ladies,

I'm looking for recommendations for two things.

First, I'm desperate for a haircut. Nothing fancy just an affordable trim. Do any of you have a favorite hair dresser you can recommend? Close to or in Coronado would be nice, but I'm willing to travel for peace of mind.

Second, can anyone recommend a good San Diego dentist on the Tricare network? Once again, close to Coronado would be nice, but I'll travel to avoid the pain of a bad cleaning.

Thanks for your help!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingnancy97 View Post
    Hey San Diego ladies,

I'm looking for recommendations for two things.

First, I'm desperate for a haircut. Nothing fancy just an affordable trim. Do any of you have a favorite hair dresser you can recommend? Close to or in Coronado would be nice, but I'm willing to travel for peace of mind.

Second, can anyone recommend a good San Diego dentist on the Tricare network? Once again, close to Coronado would be nice, but I'll travel to avoid the pain of a bad cleaning.

Thanks for your help!
    A lovely woman by the name of Nikki suggested Dr. Holly to me, and he is the best! My last visit I rested comfortably under a blanket while listening to Jack Johnson! I never thought I could actually relax at a dentist appt! It's Dr. Edward Holly and he is on the Tricare site.

Can't help much with the hair, sorry! Good luck!
  3. Senior Member
    !
    Last edited by Nikki; 01-05-2010 at 03:32 PM.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    A lovely woman by the name of Nikki suggested Dr. Holly to me, and he is the best! My last visit I rested comfortably under a blanket while listening to Jack Johnson! I never thought I could actually relax at a dentist appt! It's Dr. Edward Holly and he is on the Tricare site.

Can't help much with the hair, sorry! Good luck!
    Crap you beat me to it... Well at least she will know that he is an awesome dentis since we both refered him. Now he needs to give us some sort of prize...
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by dollface; 01-17-2007 at 06:44 PM.
  6. Jenny_J
    There is a lady that does my hair off of Plaza Blvd in National city her name is Cherry and the place is called Annabelle's Hair Affair. I think it's like $15. And my dentist is also on Plaza Blvd in National City. Dr. Gary McClanahan. I've been going to him since I was 10! He's so nice and so is everyone in the office

not too far from where you are