Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: feeling the pressure

1. Arianna is my Angel!
    Arianna is my Angel!
    Blog Entries

Help feeling the pressure

Advertisements

Im freaking out! TMO is here on monday and the housing people are saying that we wont be able to pick a place till we get there. but when we visited the office in DEC all I had to do is call in...

DH just told me if we dont have an end address we will have to rent a truck go to the storage place and move it into the truck and move it ourselves...dont know.

Im just spazzing out bc it is litterally next week..and he has to be at drill this weekend...I am about 2 steps away from freaking out!

I want murphy canyon bc its the only housing we rate to have a dog over 25lbs..My dog is a german shep/chow/lab mix(mutt just like me) and yeah I dont want to leave him behind. hes our 2nd dog! and the first we had to give away bc he was a pitt/ lab mix. sigh..I feel like a failure if I have to leave him behind, even though it is baby over dog.
  2. Senior Member
    If you don't have an end address the moving company takes your items to storage. When you get an end address you call the moving company and THEY pick your stuff up from storage and deliver it to your house.

We had a house here before we moved but were too worried that something would change so we didn't tell the moving company the address until we physically got the keys to the house. Three days later they arrived with all of our items that had been in storage.

It will all work out!! We live in Chollas Heights and it's a no pet community, but it doesn't take all the BAH.
  3. Arianna is my Angel!
    Arianna is my Angel!
    Blog Entries
    the other houses we where looking at dosnt either however we want to keep our pooch..I dont want to let him go
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motorpoolwifey View Post
    the other houses we where looking at dosnt either however we want to keep our pooch..I dont want to let him go
    Yeah, understandable!!