Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admiral Hartman Housing

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Hello Admiral Hartman Housing

Advertisements
    Hi All, Im new to this site and was hoping to get a better idea of the admiral hartman housing. Does anyone have pictures of the unites from the inside? The pictures on the Lincoln site make it hard to get an understanding of the layout (althought I know there are several different ones) We qualify for 3 bdrm's just curious if anyone is willing to share.

So happy I found this site - I've already found so many great tips about our new area!

Thanks!
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Hello

Hey Im gonna be moving there in April and looking for friends. Where you from? Im currently stationed in Lemoore CA. Nice to meet you Im Krista
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Hi Krista!
    We are currently stationed at Navy Operational Support Center, San Jose. We've been here two years. Im originally from Washington State, which is where I met my hubby! Were are you guys looking at housing?? We are kind of limited with two large doggies
  4. Senior Member
    I don't know about admiral hartman, but i lived in murphy canyon. I loved it there.

5. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    I was looking at Murphy Canyon...I think that might be a good choice too - just kinda sucks that we can only put our name on one list. The only reason we chose Admiral Hartman is because of it's location and single family homes...but we live in a military community now and dont mind townhouses so I might have to look into that alittle more! How is the parking at MC, from what I have read here, It's kinda crowded. We have two cars.
  6. Senior Member

Admiral Hartman housing is older but decent and they are single family homes with one car garages, at least the area I have been in are. Our FRG leader lives there and I will be going over there tomorrow so I can get some pictures for you. i'll be taking pics anyway because we're fluffing the huge lei we made for the ships homecoming!!! They don't have central air but being not too far from the coast it's usually cooler and get a pretty good breeze.
  7. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Navgirl - that would be SOOO Helpful! I just would like to get a general idea if our stuff would even fit in there...LOL - right now our Military housing is pretty big and we've filled it up! If that doesnt work I think we'll probably need to go with Murphy Canyon - which I heard are really nice...but just alittle further than we'd like to be. Everyone has great things to say about MC well except of course the parking situation but you have that alot of places! Do you live in MC? How do you like it ?
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLo View Post
    Navgirl - that would be SOOO Helpful! I just would like to get a general idea if our stuff would even fit in there...LOL - right now our Military housing is pretty big and we've filled it up! If that doesnt work I think we'll probably need to go with Murphy Canyon - which I heard are really nice...but just alittle further than we'd like to be. Everyone has great things to say about MC well except of course the parking situation but you have that alot of places! Do you live in MC? How do you like it ?
    No, but I have lots of friends who do. I live down in Chula Vista in the southbay which seems to be far way from everything. We have friends who live in a four bedroom home and it is really nice! Has a huge laundry room, nice dining area that has sliding glass doors out to the front patio, the kitchen is typical, has the modern white cabinets, the living area is a pretty good size and the bedrooms I would say are average sizes. They had a big yard, too but that is hit or miss there, some have huge yards while others barely have a 5'x5' size. But yeah the parking is really bad there. We had other friends who lived in another four bedroom a few years ago that was even bigger and had a living room as well as a family room. Another friend lives in a three bedroom in Orleck Heights which is basically Murphy Canyon but down the road and their home is small, the living room is tiny and I haven't seen the bedrooms but I assume they are small.
  9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    We have friends that live in Eastlake...we'd love to rent there...but dont think we can afford renting outside of military housing right now The reason we're considering AH is because I was told that all the yards are HUGE! So i hope that is the case - seems like you can never get a straight answer from housing - you have to talk to someone that either lives there or knows someone who lives there. Our place right now is like that there are homes with HUGE yards for people with NO animales and we have two big dogs and have a 5x5 slab...it really stinks - luck of the draw I guess!
    Thanks in advance for getting some inside info on AH for me!
    Have fun work on the lie! Hope you will post some pictures when you guys are done...we did individual lies for my husbands last ship which were made from pop tops and ribbon...they took FOREVER but was super cool to see everyone that came off the ship with one on! Keep us busy while they were out to sea too
  10. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Whoa - sorry my spelling and grammer is awful, I meant **working**and **Lei/Leis** LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast