Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Info on Terrace View Villas in San Diego

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Info on Terrace View Villas in San Diego

Advertisements
    Hey guys! Anyone who currently lives in Terrace View Villas here? Is it a good and safe place? I would love to see any pictures (interior) if there are some. We are moving there this last week of December (1bedroom). But we didn't get the chance to see the unit we're moving in because it's still occupied.

Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    I posted on your page.
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Got it. Thanks!
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Well, I dont live there but my best friend and her husband did for about 2 years and there was ALWAYS something going on. I was over there a lot and it was very uncomfortable walking from my car to her apartment, due to the fact that a lot of the men who live there are single and not shy....if you catch my drift. The apartments themselves aren't too bad. She had a 2 bedroom and it was a decent size. It is gated, which is nice. And right by the highway so it's not a very long drive to 32nd Street. Hope this helps a little bit. You can see the floor plan if you go to Lincoln Military Housing | Navy, Marine Corp, Army, Air Force.
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I know you might have already signed your lease but there is actually a nicer place in a nicer part of town and closer to base for the same rent. I used to live in the neighborhood these apts are in and LOVED it. Here is the link to the apartments.
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    ok, so the link doesnt work but they are called Bonita Bluffs.
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDuckett06 View Post
    Well, I dont live there but my best friend and her husband did for about 2 years and there was ALWAYS something going on. I was over there a lot and it was very uncomfortable walking from my car to her apartment, due to the fact that a lot of the men who live there are single and not shy....if you catch my drift. The apartments themselves aren't too bad. She had a 2 bedroom and it was a decent size. It is gated, which is nice. And right by the highway so it's not a very long drive to 32nd Street. Hope this helps a little bit. You can see the floor plan if you go to Lincoln Military Housing | Navy, Marine Corp, Army, Air Force.
    Yeah, we already signed the lease :-( We're moving on the last week of this month. We wanted to be in Park Summit though but the waiting time is 9 months as per the lady we talked to at Lincoln Housing. I guess we get stuck in Terrace View for 6 months or more till my DH comes back from deployment.

Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it.