Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hotels in the Fort Sill/Lawton, OK area?

=)

Hotels in the Fort Sill/Lawton, OK area?

Advertisements
    Any suggestions for a cheap, but nice hotel around Fort Sill? We were told to start making our travel arrangements early for BCT graduation, so I'm starting now (never mind we're only 2 weeks-ish in).
  2. Officially a Mrs. !!!!
    Officially a Mrs. !!!!
    Just as a heads up so you aren't shocked when you get there... Lawton is a gross nasty town. As far as hotels I would reccommend the holiday inn express or the hampton inn.

Want to earn money by taking surveys and playing games? Click HERE
  3. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyInLove View Post
    Just as a heads up so you aren't shocked when you get there... Lawton is a gross nasty town. As far as hotels I would reccommend the holiday inn express or the hampton inn.
    I kinda gotta agree with the first part of this. I lived there for 3 years. The only hotel, other than on post lodging, we stayed at was the La Quinta Inn. It was really nice and they have an indoor pool and continental breakfast. My dad stayed at the Quality Inn, and said it wasn't too bad.

Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
    Any suggestions for a cheap, but nice hotel around Fort Sill? We were told to start making our travel arrangements early for BCT graduation, so I'm starting now (never mind we're only 2 weeks-ish in).
    Stay on post at lodging its very inexpensive and very very nice!! But call ahead to reserve a room cause if there is a grad going on they will fill up super fast on and off post!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyInLove View Post
    HEY NOW... its boring if your there to long. LOL.. but gross and nasty isnt really all that true.. least it wasnt gross and nasty when i left in 2009 its been almost 2 years now but i dont think it went to pot that quick
    =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonmomto6angel View Post
    Stay on post at lodging its very inexpensive and very very nice!! But call ahead to reserve a room cause if there is a grad going on they will fill up super fast on and off post!
    Is this what you're talking about?: Welcome to Fort Sill Lodging

As for all the comments about it being kinda nasty:
  7. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

I've heard that on post lodging is your best bet around Fort Sill.

And there are gross areas everywhere...all of Lawton can't be that bad.
    Especially not once I get there...I spread sunshine and rainbows wherever I go!