Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving to Village at NTC in San Diego...have a couple questions

1. Junior Member
    Advertisements
    I have pictures.... but not all the 3 stories are the same... a friend of mine has a completely different lay out than I do!
  2. Senior Member
    marinewifey- sent you a message
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMySeabee View Post
    I have pictures.... but not all the 3 stories are the same... a friend of mine has a completely different lay out than I do!
    If you get this or anyone with pics of the 3 story in the next month~ please email them to mee too!! We're waiting for hard orders to get on the waitlist and we only got to see the 2 story but I love the floorplan of the 3 (with exception of smaller living room!)

Thanks!! jotasha@gmail.com
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I'm so sorry about the moving problem! I'm in the same situation. We're about to move to the exact same place from GA. Our move in date is Jan 3. We just have a two story, though. I'm dying to see pictures or hear details about the townhouses. I'm continuing to search for pictures and reviews. Good luck!
  5. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieRT90 View Post
    I'm so sorry about the moving problem! I'm in the same situation. We're about to move to the exact same place from GA. Our move in date is Jan 3. We just have a two story, though. I'm dying to see pictures or hear details about the townhouses. I'm continuing to search for pictures and reviews. Good luck!
    Rest assured that in my opinion, this was the nicest neighborhood of the 4 I checked out. We looked at MC, Adm. Hartman, Silver Strand (I & II) and NTC. The area is what I call the "Beverly Hills" of San Diego. The location is great, being across the street from the sub base, CDC opening in Feb., schools are better there also.
    As for the actual neighborhood and units, I have to admit it's not like MC with kids running thru the streets and parents gathering outside.. so you'd have to make more of an effort to meet neighbors. It's newer and if I recall has granite counters =) the garages are huge, MB is bigger than many other housing, also the model layout had a gigantic laundry/storage room. No yard, small patio from back door to garage but I have toddlers with no need for a huge yard or I can take to the parks so that wasn't a big deal to me.
    The only thing I worry about is traffic. I hear see conflicting comments that you'd be going against traffic to 32nd or that it takes 20 min.?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12