Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Room in Lemoore

1. Senior Member

Help Room in Lemoore

Advertisements
    Hey everybody! I am planning on moving to the Hanford-Lemoore area in about a month, and I am having a really hard time finding a place to live. All I need is a room in a shared house, I can afford about $400 a month for rent. I would really appreciate if you could ask around for me, I cannot come out there until I have a roof over my head. My email should be available on my profile, or you could PM me with their info.

Thanks in advance!
  2. I less than three you
    I less than three you
    I suggest checking out the Hanford craigslist:
    craigslist: hanford-corcoran classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

1 Room For Rent In A 3 Bedroom Home <this is a military couple and it's located near hwy 41, which is great to get around. (I used to live a bit north in Fresno)
  3. Senior Member
    I agree with previous poster. I would ask around if DB wasn't training...hope you find something soon.

How exciting another person coming out my way!!
  4. Senior Member
    Thanks for your responses! I actually contacted about 7 people off craigslist, including the lady that StarryNight posted. Noone has gotten back to me (its been about 4 days) and Winnie said she didnt want a couple living with them. I really wanted to find a place for me and DB, but if noone wants to room with us as a couple, i guess he will continue having to live in the barracks and just visit me sometimes..