I am hosting Bunco at my house on September 10th at 6:30pm. Message me for my address.

Grab $5.00 for Bunco and $3 for Left, Right, Center and come out and enjoy a fun night of Bunco!! No experience necessary!!

The host will be providing dinner...please bring your favorite dessert and beverage!!!

Leave your cares behind as we enjoy a couple of hours of fun!

What IS Bunco??

Strictly speaking, Bunco is a game of dice, played in rounds. Players take turns rolling the dice and trying to accumulate as many points as possible to win each round. The game is played at tables of four in competing teams of two.

At the end of the night wins/losses and Buncos are tallied and prizes awarded.

What Bunco really is....

Bunco is a social event. It's a party. It's a blast!

We get together, leaving the cares and worries behind, and leaving the kids with daddy or baby-sitters.
We fall off our diets, snacking on M&Ms, Chex-Mix, or anything else we can get our hands on. We have appetizers and seconds on dessert. We drink our favorite drink and we talk.

We talk about our kids. About the neighbors. About anyone who didn't show up. About our husbands, our jobs, their jobs, the builder in our community, TV shows, current events, and anything else that might tickle our fancy.

Oh yeah, and we play a silly, mindless dice game with wild abandon, hoping to take home a few more dollars than we arrived with.

Now that's Bunco.

Are YOU game?