Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Needed: san diego in home hair cut.

1. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.

Needed: san diego in home hair cut.

Advertisements
    Anyone know anyone that would be willing to come to my house and cut my hair before august 6th? i live in Murphy canyon housing.

i have uneven layers from a bad haircut done @ trade secret thats finally grown out to shoulder length. it's also a shotty a-line style that i need fixed. Pretty much, even a blind mute cripple could have cut hair better than the lady who did mine.

I'll give 5 bucks gas on top of 35 dollars for the cut.

I don't have anyone to watch my needy 4 mo old, and I want to wear my hair down for a USMC graduation & change of command ceremony on Aug 6th. I'm anticipating having some family pictures done after it as well.

PLEASE PLEASE ladies! 40 bucks! come on!!
  2. Senior Member
    I have a friend who does hair. Her name is Laura and give her a call to see if she's able to come to your home to do it PM me for her number. She was trained overseas and does an AMAZING JOB. She did hair for us for a wedding and it was great. Let her know Andrea gave you her number so she knows where you got it.
    Last edited by Crystal; 07-27-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: PERSEC of third party, removed phone number.
  3. Senior Member
    Hey there was a girl that posted on Miramar Underground that she does haircuts and she'll come to your house. She was pretty cheap too.
  4. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    I found someone in the San Diego Reader Classifieds, before getting any replies here. (I was searching every venue.) If this lady doesn't reply to me before Thursday I'm going to contact your friend Laura, Andrea.
    If that doesn't work, I'm wearing it up!