Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Air and Space Museum

1. Regular Member

Air and Space Museum

Advertisements
    We are thinking about going to the Air and space Museum tomorrow and then picnic in the park. It's free tomorrow. We are planning on going at 10 when they open. Anyone else want to join. I have a 9 year old and 5 year old.
  2. Senior Member

Too bad my boys are back in school! The school district here is year round or they prefer to call it modified traditional It's year round any way you look at it, LOL!

I wouldn't mind going, though. I just emailed them about becoming a volunteer there. I am an aviation nut, I used to work in naval aviation and I am currently in college for aviation maintenance. I hope they will take me! I am no expert but I am enthusiastic about airplanes.
  3. Regular Member
    That's different then our year round over here at Murphy Canyon. They don't start back up until September, but the just got out July 21st.

I was a squadron corpsman when I was active duty , so I love aviation as well, plus my hubby is an AD.
  4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gabbyspice View Post
    That's different then our year round over here at Murphy Canyon. They don't start back up until September, but the just got out July 21st.

I was a squadron corpsman when I was active duty , so I love aviation as well, plus my hubby is an AD.
    I totally forgot about going to the museum, LOL! I had to deal with Cox and I was not a happy camper...

I was an AE on F/A-18's. I never went to A school, I struck for the rate. I was going to go to A school but ended up preggo with my first son so it delayed that but then after I had him I got out... loooong story why. Dh was out and went back in when I got out. He was an MS (now CS) when we met and married, he was a squadron cook, got out a month after our wedding in April 1996 then went back in as an ET in Dec 97.
  5. Regular Member
    I don't think anyone is a happy camper dealing with the cable company.
  6. Regular Member
    I'm sorry I missed this post - I took my kids Tuesday to the free museums as well. The kids love going to Balboa.
  7. Regular Member
    I am planning on going to the Natural History Museum next Tuesday and then picnicing in the park.