Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ballet School in San Diego

1. Senior Member

Ballet School in San Diego

Advertisements

I'm looking for a good ballet school for DD. She is 3 and was in a ballet class for the past year in WA. I would love for her to continue here, but I'm unfamiliar with those in the SD area.

Anyone have any experience with a school around here? Or familiar with them?

Any input would be appreciated!

TIA!
  2. Regular Member
    My daughter attended the California Ballet School in San Diego. They are a good school with good teachers. Also the San Diego Civic Dance Arts offers classes at rec centers throughout the area.

hth!
  3. Senior Member
    Yes, I was going to recommend the San Diego Civic Arts Dance, they have a class with performances and such for girls her age.
    I just heard about it the other day in the COMPASS class I was taking, a woman had her daughter in it and really liked it.
  4. Senior Member

Thanks Ladies! I checked into San Diego Civic Arts Dance, but it seems their 3 year old classes are full. I'll look into California Ballet School. Their Main Centre location is near where we live, so that's a bonus on top of knowing there are good teachers there! Thank you so much for your thoughts!
  5. Regular Member
    Nariah, the SD Civic Arts are so popular and well priced they fill up fast. The summer session is full (until Sept) they will have sign ups I believe, late Aug, for the Fall session.