Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: San Diego Swim Lessons

1. Senior Member

San Diego Swim Lessons

Advertisements
    Hey anyone looking for swim lessons for their child age 6 month- 3 years old?

MCAS Miramar has cheap infant swim classes- just $5 per class and you just sign up per class.

I already have my older one in swim lessons at the YMCA but thought my 2 year old could enjoy this one.

They need at least 6 people in the class for this Saturday, July 2nd- and so far, we are the only ones signed up! Anyone else interested in going? You will need to sign up at the 50 meter pool on Miramar by 6pm tomorrow (Thursday). The class will be from 1200-1230- 1 parent needs to be in the water with the child.

Come on- anyone wanna go?
  2. Senior Member
    do they do any for older than 3? My daughter is almost 5 and I want to get her in to some as well as my 3 year old son.
  3. Senior Member
    They do offer ones for older kids but I really don't recommend those... My son did a session there last year (he was 3) and it was a complete waste of time! Yeah they are cheap, but you kinda get what you pay for. He is taking them at the YMCA now and LOVES them and has learned so much! There are only 3 kids in a class at the YMCA. At Miramar there wasn't a limit and there were kids in there that were so not ready for that class that didn't want to separate from their parent...

But I thought for infants and for only $5 why not give it a shot-

But for your older kids- save your time and take them elsewhere
  4. Senior Member
    OK maybe I'll check the YMCA
  5. Regular Member
    Ugh....it ends up that we're going out of town for the weekend or I would totally do that. I'll probably do it next weekend. Especially if it's only $5