Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Group garage sale?

1. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.

Group garage sale?

Advertisements
    I have stuff that just is NOT selling on craigslist, and I don't like the hassle of S&H ... would anyone in the murphy canyon area be interested in having a garage sale with me? Not saying this instant, or even this month.. I just know my husband wants to have one but we don't have enough stuff, i dont think, to call it a garage sale.
  2. Senior Member
    have you tried miramar yard sales?
    Back in NC we had lejeune yard sales and I LOVED it- you can sell stuff on your time. I know that miramar yard sales isnt as big though.

I tried having a yard sale but would probably never do it again- it was soo much work and got tired of people trying to talk me down on things that I had for $1 or $2! It wasnt worth all the work that I put into it...
  3. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    yeah, miramar yard sales didnt do anything for me either. lol i mean i would donate it to AMVETS but I'd also love to make some sort of profit..
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jab79 View Post
    have you tried miramar yard sales?
    Back in NC we had lejeune yard sales and I LOVED it- you can sell stuff on your time. I know that miramar yard sales isnt as big though.

I tried having a yard sale but would probably never do it again- it was soo much work and got tired of people trying to talk me down on things that I had for $1 or $2! It wasnt worth all the work that I put into it...
    heck yeah! My mom and I dont buy clothes for more than 50 cents at garage sales!