Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Need SALON recommendations for wedding day in San Diego!!!!

1. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick

Need SALON recommendations for wedding day in San Diego!!!!

Advertisements
    Help! I need recommendations for a hair stylist the day of my wedding! I want to wear my hair mostly down in loose curls (probably with a flower clip/pin on one side). I also need a pedi and acrylic nails (I've never had them before).

I'm due for a hair trim right now, so I thought maybe I could go to someone for a hair cut AND for a trial run (same time) and then have them do my hair for my wedding. I live in PQ... but we're getting married on Coronado Island (NAS North Island).
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  2. Senior Member
    I need a salon recommendation too! Haha. But not for my wedding, just in general.
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    My mom & cousin go to a WONDERFUL stylist in the Mission Valley area. I know she just had a baby though, I think last month? Let me find out if she is back from maternity leave yet or not and I'll send you her name & number.

I've gotten my hair done with her a few times. I dont think she is too pricey. My hair is medium length & thick. For highlights & cut & style & tip I paid 100.00
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Ok nevermind ... sorry. My mom said Marcy (her stylist) is not working til the first part of June. However if you want someone that far out, let me know.
  5. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Thank you for checking! I actually got a recommendation to go to Sunshine Salon & Day Spa in Poway and they seem like they might be a nice place to go for my wedding. I might look for something else post-wedding though!
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  6. Senior Member
    Bellagio salon and spa. I go there, and they are WONDERFUL! They do everything. Tanning, spray tans, nails, make-up, hair, wax, lazer, teeth whitening. I suggest Alison she is great. But there are other WONDERFUL people there. there number is 619-297-7601 The owners are so freaken sweet! they sell all sorts of WONDERFUL things there too. did i mention they are WONDERFUL?? lol, just noticed how many wonderful(s) i threw in there. lol good luck =)
  7. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCoated View Post
    Bellagio salon and spa. I go there, and they are WONDERFUL! They do everything. Tanning, spray tans, nails, make-up, hair, wax, lazer, teeth whitening. I suggest Alison she is great. But there are other WONDERFUL people there. there number is 619-297-7601 The owners are so freaken sweet! they sell all sorts of WONDERFUL things there too. did i mention they are WONDERFUL?? lol, just noticed how many wonderful(s) i threw in there. lol good luck =)
    Thank you!!

Do you know if they're wonderful? 'Cause I'd really like to find a wonderful place. LOL j/k
  8. Senior Member
    I go to Lisa's Day spa on Broadway in Chula Vista. Andy is amazing. He does my nails and my hair. They also do pretty good pedicures and no complaints about my eyebrows either. When I have money again someday I'll have to try their massages.
  9. Senior Member
    Anyone know of a good reasonable place nearby Murphy Canyon to get a trim?